Quantcast
January 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 58 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

January 2020 Transfer Thread

Recommended Posts

Been linked with Boubakary Soumare of Lille by some French media outlets. 

 

Would cost €43m but I'm sure his contract is up in the summer which makes the transfer fee seem a bit steep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sir roger said:

Reported to have made a bid for ' Nice wonder kid ' Pedro Brazao 

 

( Don't mean he is nice , although he may be of course , I mean that place in S France )

Riviera Plate???

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 21/01/2020 at 14:33, Mudface said:

Sancho's rated 94 for Sneakiness and 89 for Financial Greed, swerve the cunt.

Surely that’s Sterling 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Surely that’s Sterling 


There’s no way Sterling is rated as low as 89 for financial greed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Remmie said:

Our team is already incredible and we are buying Mbappe, Werner, Sancho, Havertz and Troy Deeney.

We’ll be hard to beat in the domestic cup next year.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

 

 


From what I’ve seen of him he’s already a very good player. If he keeps developing he could well be world class within a couple of years.

 

Stilk I’d be surprised if we were in for him, and even more surprised if Arsenal were willing to sell.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't see Arsenal selling him. 

They'll want him replacing the fro t two next year. Only reckon we could change that would be silly money or giving them someone like Matip as part of the deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Can't see Arsenal selling him. 

They'll want him replacing the fro t two next year. Only reckon we could change that would be silly money or giving them someone like Matip as part of the deal

Lovren and a penny

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

 

 

Arsenal are going to want £50m for him. He certainly knows where the goal is but I cannot see us paying £50m for the lad who's going to sit on the bench for the next 12 months.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Arsenal are going to want £50m for him. He certainly knows where the goal is but I cannot see us paying £50m for the lad who's going to sit on the bench for the next 12 months.

Naby Keita springs to mind........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sheffield United signing Richairo Zivkovich as well. He looked like he was going to be an absolute world beater at Groningen when he was about 17. Ajax bought him and, despite outperforming Milik, put him in Jong Ajax due to attitude. He carried on kicking off there and got sent to Belgium. Sheffield are getting him from China so no idea what happened there. Still only 23 like and he was very talented, just a bit of a prick. Interested to see what he's like now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Strontium Dog™ said:

Berge has signed for Sheffield United, so there's one to chalk off the longlist.

We should sign his brother Ice. No one can get past the cunt.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Sheffield United signing Richairo Zivkovich as well. He looked like he was going to be an absolute world beater at Groningen when he was about 17. Ajax bought him and, despite outperforming Milik, put him in Jong Ajax due to attitude. He carried on kicking off there and got sent to Belgium. Sheffield are getting him from China so no idea what happened there. Still only 23 like and he was very talented, just a bit of a prick. Interested to see what he's like now. 

It's too easy to say it but...bat flu?

 

He can fuck off bringing that shit to Sheffield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Karl_b said:

It's too easy to say it but...bat flu?

 

He can fuck off bringing that shit to Sheffield.

Mate, he's Dutch. No way he's been eating bat soup. The fuckers are worse than the English for distrusting the local food. He will have been importing chocolate sprinkles, snert, stroopwafels and Chocomel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×