Quantcast
January 2020 Transfer Thread - Page 33 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

January 2020 Transfer Thread

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

2 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Looks like Kerlon. It's a no for me, Clive.

Maybe a better move would be to Orlando City in the MLS so they can loan him to Sea World.

How is this cunt getting anywhere near the football league, let alone the PL?

EDIT: Actually, I hope they sign him and play him at Anfield so that Hendo can smash the fuck out of him for taking the piss at Sunderland in that documentary.

6 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Klopps decided this shits to easy and John Henry wants a new Yacht. Salah, Mane and Firmino out for 400ml and Minamino, Origi, Jones, Elliot, Brewster and Evanilson up top next year

Think of the books

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

How is this cunt getting anywhere near the football league, let alone the PL?

EDIT: Actually, I hope they sign him and play him at Anfield so that Hendo can smash the fuck out of him for taking the piss at Sunderland in that documentary.

I walked past that bastard a couple of years ago in manchester , He was with his bird and who I assume was his birds mum. Jammy bastard. 

Just now, El Dangerous said:

Fuck Sunderland, why should he have walked away from guarenteed money.

Must say this was my thoughts. No doubt he's a twat but the club should be budgeting it's wages, making sure reduction clauses are in place for relegation. In no other job would we expect workers to just agree to terminate contracts

I want to know what mushroom, weed they take on GOT. Still some of them saying they need to sign Werner or Dembele from Lyon. 

Why the fuck would Werner join them. He will have his choice of clubs us, Bayern or stay a title challenging Leipzig etc but he'll go to a club not in Europe. 

Lyon just got through to the knock out stages of Champions League and Demebele been linked to the mancs. 

Others on there turning their noses up at Danny Ings. The same Ings on 9 goals(in December, 1 every 120 mins) since Lukaku left there top scorers in a season  Rooney 10,Sigurðsson Richarlison 13. 

They are fucking nuts. 

They'd do worse than that Colombian loon at Rangers Morelos

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

I want to know what mushroom, weed they take on GOT. Still some of them saying they need to sign Werner or Dembele from Lyon. 

Why the fuck would Werner join them. He will have his choice of clubs us, Bayern or stay a title challenging Leipzig etc but he'll go to a club not in Europe. 

Lyon just got through to the knock out stages of Champions League and Demebele been linked to the mancs. 

Others on there turning their noses up at Danny Ings. The same Ings on 9 goals(in December, 1 every 120 mins) since Lukaku left there top scorers in a season  Rooney 10,Sigurðsson Richarlison 13. 

They are fucking nuts. 

Been diping into that north London stuff, they were smoking at the Emirates or Highbury or whereever the hell they stashed their Jú.

2 hours ago, El Dangerous said:

Fuck Sunderland, why should he have walked away from guarenteed money.

Did you watch that Sunderland documentary? See how snide he was about it? 

He was but who would give up what they expected him to. I wouldn't take what's in that documentary at face value either

He had the opportunity to move and play football. Wasn’t interested and was a massive fucking snide. 

9 hours ago, Lee909 said:

They are fucking nuts. 

He is some player potential to be new Drogba. However a 24 carat nutter I am actually impressed with Stevie's handling of him. Sort of desperate gamble West ham would take me thinks . He would pull them clear of relegation then get a three match ban at end of season causing them to go down. 

14 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Don’t see Drogba in Morelos. Might just be me like.

poundland Suarez maybe.

Not just you, I watched him in the Scottish Cup Final against Celtic and he missed so many chances. If he was Drogba-like at least one of them would have bulged the net.

Not a poundland-Suarez, more like a Lidl-Windass.

He's got something in his head with Celtic and he's a crazy bastard but he's a decent finisher a d done well in Europe from what I've seen. For the money thrown around there's plenty of clubs in this league and top championship struggling for goals that could do worse than have a punt on him

17 hours ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

The standard of footy in Brazil looks dogshit. We should walk away from this World Club thing.

Fixed that

1 minute ago, clockspeed said:

Thoughts on Deulofeu after yesterday personally think he suits us.

He’s absolutely shite. Wouldn’t make our bench

2 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Too inconsistent for me, no doubting the lad has the skills and an eye for goal when he does turn up with his A game. 

2 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Reminds me of Ryan Babel in that there is a player there but hes just too inconsistent.