You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2020 Transfer Thread

Anubis

12 hours ago, Bad Red Bull said:

U certainly seem to have a talent in lurking. 68 posts and u have seen Heskey to play a u21 match? U must be 68 yourself so a post a year!

Numbers not far off wee bit more than quoted but get the analysis ! As a lurker got carried away with the information ref Kieta on this forum genuinely thought we had signed a new souness+molby clone been a bit underwhelming so far but prepared to give him time. So due to my age (retirement) was able to take in watching Havertz first hand .  See this morning gossip of 105 million sterling lot of money for a twenty year old. Could see a midfield of Havertz, Jones , Elliott , an other as our midfield in a few years with two up front . Got greedy now have waited thirty years for us to get back on our perch would like us to dominate for next 10. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Numbers not far off wee bit more than quoted but get the analysis ! As a lurker got carried away with the information ref Kieta on this forum genuinely thought we had signed a new souness+molby clone been a bit underwhelming so far but prepared to give him time. So due to my age (retirement) was able to take in watching Havertz first hand .  See this morning gossip of 105 million sterling lot of money for a twenty year old. Could see a midfield of Havertz, Jones , Elliott , an other as our midfield in a few years with two up front . Got greedy now have waited thirty years for us to get back on our perch would like us to dominate for next 10. 

Havertz looks like real top class talent , break the bank Jurgen he's worth it 

2 hours ago, Moctezuma said:

Is Clyne off his head in this window? If not now it'll be in the summer as I think his contract expires then,

Yep thats why never plays he is always off his tits. 

If we are going after young Italians then Federico Chiesa is the man. 

Also, a mid table premier league club should sign Sofyan Amrabat. On loan at Verona from Club Brugge. 23 year old central midfielder. Strong, intelligent, decent passer of the ball (nothing flashy), and carries the ball well (uses his strength well to brush people off the ball). 

Not good enough for us, like.

15 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

We were after this kid last year as well, apparently.

I've been following his career since he was at Piacenza. Frankly, if we don't sign him Klopp should walk.

Are you not aware that Serie A is fucking shite and that Italian players can't play in England?

4 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Glad you are posting. We are all in this ride together, all ages, nationalities, all races, race and origins.

Me and big Mike Edwards have just thrashed out a double mega coup on Footy Manager. Through the genius of structured deals we were able to sign Haevertz and Sancho in my first year LFC save. Got them both in for a initial  upfront cost of £70m and £40m respectively. I had to jib off Lovren too to clear the funds. It's all good now but we could be in Everton territory once the add ons kick in.

Anyway I'll  report back and let you all know which one we should sign in the summer.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, El Dangerous said:

Me and big Mike Edwards have just thrashed out a double mega coup on Footy Manager. Through the genius of structured deals we were able to sign Haevertz and Sancho in my first year LFC save. Got them both in for a initial  upfront cost of £70m and £40m respectively. I had to jib off Lovren too to clear the funds. It's all good now but we could be in Everton territory once the add ons kick in.

Anyway I'll  report back and let you all know which one we should sign in the summer.

Are you writing a feature for the Echo?