You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2020 Transfer Thread

Anubis

2 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I was a big fan of his. However, his whole “me me me” shtick after his tackle on Gomes was a game changer for me. I now hate his guts.

I get that, mate, but he would be lovely linking up with our front 3 - and lots of people on twitter are talking about Fab and bobby tapping him up t’other day so it’s defo happening like 

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Coming here would be good for his korea

You twat I was about to do a similar pun on that but had to do some work.

I was going to say since his red card his Korea had gone South, which we can all agree is much better.

Shithouse bunglecunt Badger sniffer from Wigan

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke
30 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

I was a big fan of his. However, his whole “me me me” shtick after his tackle on Gomes was a game changer for me. I now hate his guts.

So it's a massive win/win if we sign him. 

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

So it's a massive win/win if we sign him. 

Lol. Touché. In truth, I don’t share this disdain that most Liverpool fans have towards Everton. Personally I only have one acquaintance who supports Everton, and he’s an alright bloke. The taxi drivers I’ve come across in Liverpool have all been very cordial too. I remember this one guy ho told me that he had just booked to go to Thailand in May just in case we won the league last season. I hope for his sake that the holiday was long enough, he missed the CL parade.

Guest Pistonbroke
13 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Lol. Touché. In truth, I don’t share this disdain that most Liverpool fans have towards Everton. Personally I only have one acquaintance who supports Everton, and he’s an alright bloke. The taxi drivers I’ve come across in Liverpool have all been very cordial too. I remember this one guy ho told me that he had just booked to go to Thailand in May just in case we won the league last season. I hope for his sake that the holiday was long enough, he missed the CL parade.

Nobody said you had to show disdain towards Everton, strange thing to come up with. Personally I don't think Son made it all about himself, each to their own though. I do however reckon if we did sign the lad you'd jump at the chance to criticise him when possible, because once again you've made your mind up about a player and it would take you ages to budge from that stance. 

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Nobody said you had to show disdain towards Everton, strange thing to come up with. Personally I don't think Son made it all about himself, each to their own though. I do however reckon if we did sign the lad you'd jump at the chance to criticise him when possible, because once again you've made your mind up about a player and it would take you ages to budge from that stance. 

Ah I see.. I got that wrong, I thought you were on about signing the player who broke Gomes’ leg. Apologies. I don’t think that comment is fair however. I changed my mind pretty much straight away on Salah and Mane for example. I’m pretty objective with my views on football players I feel. Most of the time anyway.

29 minutes ago, Remmie said:

You twat I was about to do a similar pun on that but had to do some work.

I was going to say since his red card his Korea had gone South, which we can all agree is much better.

Shithouse bunglecunt Badger sniffer from Wigan

Too slow you fucking midget