Quantcast
January 2020 Transfer Thread - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Anubis

January 2020 Transfer Thread

I know you’re all going to neg the shit out of me, but blame it on Elite. It’s his fault. He baited me on p216 of The 2019 Summer Transfer Thread. I mean, how could I ignore this? He was basically putting a gun to my head and making me do it.

Elite     5,174

We aren't signing anyone and this thread has turned into a bickering mess. See ya'll in the January 2020 thread.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

On 01/02/2018 at 22:23, Pidge said:

Maybe it's like the matchday threads and Anubis has been jinxing us all along...

Here's to a brave new dawn. Summer 2018 belongs to AoT.

Or not. There's already a thread. Look halfway down the first page ffs you meff.

You're clearly cursed, and you've fucked us yet again Anubis. 

Only AoT can save our transfer window now. 

36ko71.jpg

Saw Havertz against N.ireland. yes please get deal done send Keita other way soften the blow. Lad is a talent. On flip side Brandt just ok no where near anything we have and the less said about Werner the better. The level of scouting on this forum needs to step up. 

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Saw Havertz against N.ireland. yes please get deal done send Keita other way soften the blow. Lad is a talent. On flip side Brandt just ok no where near anything we have and the less said about Werner the better. The level of scouting on this forum needs to step up. 

Yeah Brandt didn’t look very good. Gnabry was by some distance their best player. 

2 hours ago, clockspeed said:

Havertz unfortunately is going to Bayern

Might not be at our level and unlikely to move in January as he's only recently signed for Koln, but Ellyes Skhiri is my one to watch this season. 

Midfielder. Can hold or box to box. Looked decent at Montpelier. Seems to have adjusted well to the step up to a better competition, in the Bundesliga.