Quantcast
Rutger Hauer - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Section_31

Rutger Hauer

Sat in a restaurant on holiday and my daughter tells me as she is on her phone, “ what! “ I shouted. Every fucker turns around.

Legend was Rutger, my Mam will be devastated as she loved him.

• Upvote 1

Loved Rutger Hauer but remember watching a car crash appearance on Jonathan Ross. From memory he strode on to one of the best audience reactions I have ever heard , Ross gave him the big build up of how great he is & then mentioned one of his career great films & Hauer got really pissy and just basically said that he was only here to push his latest film & wouldn't talk about anything else. Got that awkward that Ross eventually cut the interview shorter and Rutger went off to about a quarter of the audience noise he went on to.

7 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Loved Rutger Hauer but remember watching a car crash appearance on Jonathan Ross. From memory he strode on to one of the best audience reactions I have ever heard , Ross gave him the big build up of how great he is & then mentioned one of his career great films & Hauer got really pissy and just basically said that he was only here to push his latest film & wouldn't talk about anything else. Got that awkward that Ross eventually cut the interview shorter and Rutger went off to about a quarter of the audience noise he went on to.

To be fair Ross is a cunt, he's right up his own arse. Most of the interviews I've seen him do are mostly about him and very little to do with the guest. My admiration for Rutger actually went up there.