Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 93 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

They don't look like scoring a goal. Wesley doesn't look up to much. I'd expect them to go down

He's Benteke's shit brother

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

St Pauli a goal up against their closest rivals hamburg. Otherwise known as 'horrible right wing cunts.' 

Went on a stag do to Hamburg a few years ago. One of my mates suggested that we go to watch whichever team was at home that weekend. Luckily it was an International break!

51 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Yes. As inconsistent as Grealish is I'm not sure what he's meant to do surrounded by such utter dross. 

That lad Wesley looked like a league two player. Just jogging around aimlessly hoping for a chance from a header at some point.

The lack of strategy in recruitment of some of these teams is crazy. They have Grealish, Jota and Trezeguet, players with decent technique and who do they sign to play in front of them? The biggest lump they can find. Like signing Firmino and Benteke in the same window but on a lower scale. 

36 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

The lack of strategy in recruitment of some of these teams is crazy. They have Grealish, Jota and Trezeguet, players with decent technique and who do they sign to play in front of them? The biggest lump they can find. Like signing Firmino and Benteke in the same window but on a lower scale. 

Perhaps even like signing Suarez and Carroll in the same Window 

good job that that never happened 

right

right??

2 hours ago, MegadriveMan said:

Went on a stag do to Hamburg a few years ago. One of my mates suggested that we go to watch whichever team was at home that weekend. Luckily it was an International break!

Id love to go to a St Pauli game to be fair 

Won 2 nil 

3 hours ago, magicrat said:

Not a classic is it

Odds on City coming in for Mings in January ?

I was thinking that myself, either them or United. Probably end up paying way over the odds as well. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Never a second yellow. Mike Dean is fucking useless.

Isn't Dean the first referee to show 100 red cards are something like that? He's card itchy, that's for sure. The Jasper Carrot wannabe. 

Police in Italy have arrested 12 Juventus 'ultra' fans over allegations including blackmail and extortion.

Investigators in Turin say the fans threatened to sing racist chants at matches if club officials did not let them bulk buy more cheap tickets than were available, in order to sell them on for a profit.

They are also accused of money laundering and violence.

The arrests come after a year-long probe into a crime group.

13 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

I was thinking that myself, either them or United. Probably end up paying way over the odds as well. 

No doubt they will pay through the nose. He seems a leader at the back which is what City need but it's probably a step up too far too soon but he fits Utd latest policy of recruiting young British talent . May well turn out to be a top player in a better team.  I would have him here if we needed another CB.

Norwich have more balls than all those teams combined. That said, if they have to put that kid Garcia or Fernandinho in, you'd expect one or two of those teams will be able to exploit them on set-pieces.

I think having one fit centre half, and that centre half being Otamendi, significantly increases their chances of dropping points. Hopefully teams take note of what Norwich did and really go at them. 

• Upvote 2