Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 920 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

 

 

Apart from spending shitloads more than Sevilla and paying Conte, Lukaku, Sanchez and Erikssen tons more than all the Sevilla players and manager. Stupid bitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to Sevilla for winning their own trophy for a fourth time in 3 years, or something.

 

But for all their undoubted success in the Europa, unless they can build on that and progress to being contenders in the Champions League, they'll never be taken seriously or get the respect they probably think they deserve. They'll always be viewed as a level below.

 

Nice clean sweep of current Mancs and former Mancs winning fuck all this season, whether in finals or semi-finals.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Congratulations to Sevilla for winning their own trophy for a fourth time in 3 years, or something.

 

But for all their undoubted success in the Europa, unless they can build on that and progress to being contenders in the Champions League, they'll never be taken seriously or get the respect they probably think they deserve. They'll always be viewed as a level below.

 

Nice clean sweep of current Mancs and former Mancs winning fuck all this season, whether in finals or semi-finals.

They spin a profit in the transfer market pretty much every year and win a European trophy almost comically often. They definitely deserve respect. Bit ridiculous not to give them their due. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

Congratulations to Sevilla for winning their own trophy for a fourth time in 3 years, or something.

 

But for all their undoubted success in the Europa, unless they can build on that and progress to being contenders in the Champions League, they'll never be taken seriously or get the respect they probably think they deserve. They'll always be viewed as a level below.

 

Nice clean sweep of current Mancs and former Mancs winning fuck all this season, whether in finals or semi-finals.

Totally agree , they won so many of these because they’re so bad against the big guns.

 

They played well actually, especially at the end, but Latin footie is so annoying with diving, shouting, cheating , each contact was followed by Theatrical shouts and tears. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't watch the first half but in that second half, Inter were shite. They created one proper chance which Lukaku fluffed, and they only had another half-chance late on when the defender scrambled the ball off the line following a melee in the box. Other than that, Inter were ponderous in possession, just ridiculously slow. It looked like they were asking their centre backs to be the playmakers, because the midfielders did nothing but safe passes sideways or backwards, or giving the ball away cheaply. I can't remember Martinez up front doing anything. No wonder he was hooked.

 

Sevilla did their usual shithouse act of time-wasting and feigning injury, and the referee was awful. You see it too often where a ref lets the shithousery take over very early on, so all the players take liberties knowing they aren't going to be penalised. We've had that problem against Spanish teams and Napoli a lot in recent years, and it's to Klopp's credit that he insists we do things fairly and squarely come what may.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Trumo said:

I didn't watch the first half but in that second half, Inter were shite. They created one proper chance which Lukaku fluffed, and they only had another half-chance late on when the defender scrambled the ball off the line following a melee in the box. Other than that, Inter were ponderous in possession, just ridiculously slow. It looked like they were asking their centre backs to be the playmakers, because the midfielders did nothing but safe passes sideways or backwards, or giving the ball away cheaply. I can't remember Martinez up front doing anything. No wonder he was hooked.

 

Sevilla did their usual shithouse act of time-wasting and feigning injury, and the referee was awful. You see it too often where a ref lets the shithousery take over very early on, so all the players take liberties knowing they aren't going to be penalised. We've had that problem against Spanish teams and Napoli a lot in recent years, and it's to Klopp's credit that he insists we do things fairly and squarely come what may.

They only ever do this against teams who try to play football, if it's two shithouse teams playing they cancel each other out.

 

The referees still always fall for the pathetic acting and falling over, it is fucking annoying to watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's having another flounce saying he might not be the manager there next year. Doesn't seem to stay in one place for too long and falls out with everyone regularly.

 

Been moaning his arse off all season about having no money. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

He's having another flounce saying he might not be the manager there next year. Doesn't seem to stay in one place for too long and falls out with everyone regularly.

 

Been moaning his arse off all season about having no money. 

Spent £109 million net

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big Conte fan actually. Definitely his own man & has huge energy. Took Inter from 21 pts off to the top to 1 pt off top in his first season. Huge over-achiever with the Chelsea team he had. Achieved immense success as a player that doesn't get its due respect or notice. Looks down on Mourinho for being the little man Mourinho is.

 

The net figure at Inter is tilted by the huge Lukaku fee who, to be fair, has scored 35 goals for them this season. The Inter squad he inherited was on a highway to nowhere. Not so sure about the Ericksson / Sanchez mid-season deals however ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

 

 

Apart from spending shitloads more than Sevilla and paying Conte, Lukaku, Sanchez and Erikssen tons more than all the Sevilla players and manager. Stupid bitch.

Urgh don’t. Every time I see something by her I can’t shake the urge to watch her Salah comments on repeat. The way she says Juan Cuadrado makes my skin crawl. 
 

 

Also just found this one by her. How is she employed?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2020 at 01:18, Sugar Ape said:

Urgh don’t. Every time I see something by her I can’t shake the urge to watch her Salah comments on repeat. The way she says Juan Cuadrado makes my skin crawl. 
 

 

Also just found this one by her. How is she employed?

 

 

Fucksake that's sickening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/08/2020 at 08:33, Thoth said:

 

She just talks utter shit. She just drones on for ages without making any point and always bigs up average players because they play in Italy, especially Juventus. On one program she bigged up Cassano as "the creative genius of his generation" despite him having a shit scoring record and more clubs than a Chelsea loanee. 

 

She describes herself as a Juventus fan and an expert on Italian football despite not being Italian, being of Bahrain heritage and growing up in London. Basically no better than the CR7 fanboys on Twatter who live in random places all round the world. Yet puts on a fake Italian accent when pronouncing players names.

 

Yet she continually gets a platform on mainstream media to spot her verbal diarrhoea. She will end up as a regular on match of the day soon. 

 

I think she is still under the impression that Serie A is the same standard as what it was in the 1990's and early 2000's. Also that it is not accessible to mere mortals so it is her duty to explain how amazing it is to everyone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×