Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 91 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

That Xhaka is another fraud, he offers fuck all, how on earth he gets a game week in week out is beyond me. Fam TV will no doubt be entertaining later. 

59 minutes ago, DimReaper said:

Pepe doesn't look great for £70 million. Early days though. 

Not a great fit in a system with a lone striker like Aubameyang. He would look much better in a free flowing side with multiple forwards like ours. 

7 minutes ago, Anubis said:

At times?

Well, he has won multiple trophies in his career in an impressive fashion, he is not a bad manager at all. But when you watch how some of his teams play at times and you watch his greasy, dumb face on the touchline, he makes you shake your head. 

4 hours ago, magicrat said:

Switches over to the cricket

Not the best decision in hindsight. A Gooners collapse is always a thing of beauty

Had a look over on Arseblog to see if their match report was up. Not yet, so I clicked on the match preview and it starts with this gem: 

Wins yesterday for Liverpool, Chelsea, Manchester United and Sp*rs mean that today’s encounter with Watford has just a little added pressure to it. 

The 'Sp*rs' thing is I why I check him out on occasion. He's not an unreasonable man in general, which makes his capacity for the mind-blowingly petty all the more entertaining. Anyway, the point here is that he apparently keeps tabs on Liverpool's results in the belief they might have some relevance to Arsenal's season. God bless him. Like Liverpool to Arsenal, the last two years have clearly passed him by.