Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, Elite said:

Nothing else matters. Tonight was the highlight of the tournament for me.

Indeed I do not care one jot who wins!

• Upvote 1

Tbf, you’d be annoyed about the second goal, that clip on Laporte’s ankle means dembele is clean through.

Annoyed!!

But, as its city it’s really just glorious

just turned over to the VY celebration on BBC and a guy started singing You'll never walk alone. Poetic

On 13/01/2020 at 11:30, Moctezuma said:

I have heard this argument too which makes absolutely no sense given that the League contains all of the European finalists from last year and every team involved  European competition has advanced to the knock out stage with some of those likely to go deep in continental competition, unless of course the entirety of the European/global game is 'weak' at the moment.

Clearly it is, otherwise no explanation for us being European and World champions as well as runaway prem leaders, unless we're actually quite good at this footy lark

Guest Pistonbroke

Hahahahahahahaha....well that was rather enjoyable. I thought McManaman was going to cry when Lyon scored their 3rd and just after Dino Boy missed an absolute fucking sitter. He then said it was unlike Ederson to spill the ball as he's one of the best keepers in the World, hahaha, he's shite if he is put under any type of pressure. Mind you, McManaman chats shite for 90 minutes in nearly every game he commentates on. Pep tried to be clever playing that system and boy did it backfire. Cue City fans sending the Dutch ref death threats etc, even though he had a great game. Hahahahaha, manc cunts will no doubt spend another fortune to give poor old Pep a fighting chance. Hopefully the Bald fraud fucks off back to Barcelona. 

Two German and two French teams make up the semis, pity Atalanta couldn't hold on to beat PSG, as the other three results were great to witness. Hopefully it'll be an all German final. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

So City end up with a league cup 

Yep, spent a fortune to win it an all, hahahahahaha. 

4 minutes ago, Elite said:

Agree. They might as well call off the tournament. Nothing is topping this off.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

3 minutes ago, Elite said:

I don't think so. I think everything is up in the air; year of the underdog. 

When you haven’t bothered watching a city match but are following said match on this thread, there is nothing better to see than posters writing

‘hahahahahahaha‘

it’s the promise of something really great

Haha

They though Hart would do a micha Richards and cry for a foul. 

If that's the other way round and a attacker gets that Ferdinand is crying its a dive

• Upvote 1

“Yeh, well, we didn’t want to win it this year anyway, I mean, it’s not being played out properly is it? It should have been null and voided, like the League, I mean, there’ll always be an asterisk against it won’t there? I mean, it’s tainted isn’t it? Isn’t it?”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Just now, John102 said:

Laporte literally changes his run to run in front of Dembele. Never a foul

Exactly 

He takes a good step nearly two before dropping. He's tried to win the foul and not chase back 

Guest Pistonbroke

Making a meal about whether it was a foul or not, VAR got it right for me as it wasn't a clear error by the referee on the pitch and contact was very little if at all. 

That miss by Sterling.....hahahahahaha.......poor lad, hahahaha. 

I really need to know how a UEFA and LFC conspiracy caused Sterling to sky that sitter.

I’m not watching the after match shite but I bet that miss is conveniently shoved to one side and the Ref and/or VAR get the blame for them going out.