Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 885 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Ignoring the fact that I want us in the tournament anyway, I would have especially liked to have seen us play Bayern, I reckon it would have been a pretty spectacular match. 

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

This Bayern side is fucking good. 

Definite contenders for the next few years

Everyone said they were shit when we hammered them last season.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

I watched about 3 minutes of that "Take The Ball, Pass The Ball" Barcelona documentary last night. Couldn't bear to listen to them go on about how they invented pass and move for longer than that. Tonight is lovely.

Just now, Special K said:

I watched about 3 minutes of that "Take The Ball, Pass The Ball" Barcelona documentary last night. Couldn't bear to listen to them go on about how they invented pass and move for longer than that. Tonight is lovely.

Yep. The arrogant fucks.

13 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Arsenal selling Gnabry for £5m and buying Lucas Perez for £17m, a great piece of business. 

Gnabry wasn’t even good enough for Pulis’ West Brom apparently.

This is great, cracking game. Bayern will out score those horrible cunts. Time for Messi to step up to the plate. Gutless cunt 

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

If you ever do the Barcelona stadium tour they are so smug and up themselves they make out they invented football. I know the Mancs are full of themselves but Barcelona are as bad if not worse.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

This Bayern side is fucking good. 

Definite contenders for the next few years

We would beat these. 

Just now, scudger99 said:

Is Coutinho still with Bayern ?

I wonder if he's there at the game.  And if he's smiling inside or frowning.

He was clapping when the 3rd or 4th went in 

Just now, scudger99 said:

Is Coutinho still with Bayern ?

I wonder if he's there at the game.  And if he's smiling inside or frowning.

He's a sub i think, he's there anyway.

3 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

If you ever do the Barcelona stadium tour they are so smug and up themselves they make out they invented football. I know the Mancs are full of themselves but Barcelona are as bad if not worse.

I have and yes they are. Both Barcelona and Madrid have a really nasty, entitled attitude. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Butch said:

We would beat these. 

As will City. Barcelona have been atrocious but they’ve still opened up Bayern a good few times without doing anything particularly fancy to do so. 

Maybe they won’t play such a high line against City but, if they do, they’re definitely going to concede and Pep’s mob won’t be as leaky at the back as Barcelona are tonight. 

2 minutes ago, clangers said:

I have and yes they are. Both Barcelona and Madrid have a really nasty, entitled attitude. 

Absolutely. The attitude of "You should be honoured we want to buy your player" makes my blood boil. "We want him, let him go"

Fuck. You.

• Upvote 1

This game was so so predictable. Those Spanish sides are way too slow. Bayern should do City so all is good; City/Barca would have been City/Madrid all over again.