Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 883 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Anyone but City. Then Guardiola to lose the plot and end up sitting in a dark room in the middle of nowhere sweating, rubbing his head and talking nonsense like Marlon Brando in Apocalypse Now.

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

I have a sneaky feeling PSG will win this.

They've had a nice long break and these one off games suits them as they are shit at 2 legs.

Looking forward to the game tonight.

Feels odd to think of Barca as massive underdogs but I can’t see anything other than a comfortable Bayern win. 

21 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Arsenal to hold investigation into whether they overpaid for Pepe at £72m. Well I never, they need an investigation to determine that?

Should get Claude to lead the inquiry. 

32 minutes ago, aws said:

Should get Claude to lead the inquiry. 

Imagine that other cunt Troopz writing a report on it. It would have about 5 blud and fams in every sentence and never make any sense. 

3 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Arsenal have given a 32 year old a three year deal on 220k a week. They never learn.

Glad we never. £10m signing on bonus as well. At least sacking those 55 staff helped Arsenal sign him.

4 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Imagine that other cunt Troopz writing a report on it. It would have about 5 blud and fams in every sentence and never make any sense.

If he was talking about their new away kit, at least the 'blud' bits would make sense.

arsenal-20-21-away-kit-2.jpg

6 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Looking forward to the game tonight.

Feels odd to think of Barca as massive underdogs but I can’t see anything other than a comfortable Bayern win. 

Probably but I have a feeling that little fella on the other side might have a couple of hurrahs left in him on the biggest stage. Maybe one of them will come tonight.

Looking forward to the game whatever happens. 

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Probably but I have a feeling that little fella on the other side might have a couple of hurrahs left in him on the biggest stage. Maybe one of them will come tonight.

Looking forward to the game whatever happens. 

Very true. With him in the side, they’ll always have a chance. 

• Upvote 1