Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 878 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Jiminez sees his penalty saved for Wolves.

Traore skinned half the Sevilla side & was brought down for the most obvious penalty I’ve seen in a long time.

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Jiminez sees his penalty saved for Wolves.

Traore skinned half the Sevilla side & was brought down for the most obvious penalty I’ve seen in a long time.

united would have got at least two penalties for that incident!

• Upvote 1

I think after a thorough tactical briefing, Sevilla have decided the best way to deal with Traore is to foul him.

Heartbreak for Wolves falling to a goal 2 minutes from the end of normal time. Would have liked Wolves to progress but on the whole, think Sevilla have a better chance of beating united in the semi.

• Upvote 1

Wolves offered nothing, very poor. Utd will have a job beating sevilla. Good side them as we found out. 

Juat watched Nottingham Forest destroy Man Utd at Old Trafford in 1977. It finished 4 nil and Utd's keeper played like Copenhagen's last night. Forest's 2 wingers were flyers, reminded me of our 2 lads.

59 minutes ago, No2 said:

Juat watched Nottingham Forest destroy Man Utd at Old Trafford in 1977. It finished 4 nil and Utd's keeper played like Copenhagen's last night. Forest's 2 wingers were flyers, reminded me of our 2 lads.

Alex Stepney?

7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Alex Stepney?

Paddy Roache....He played against us in the game when Souness scored the goal of the season...He was pretty shite to be honest ..

• Upvote 3

Just now, Josef Svejk said:

Yes, he even bid £10m more than FSG \ NESV. Thankfully RBS and Martin Broughton thought better of it and rejected him.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

Paddy Roache....He played against us in the game when Souness scored the goal of the season...He was pretty shite to be honest ..

That brings back some memories. A plain white ball, state of the pitch, Crazy Horse and Stevie Heighway on the wing!

• Upvote 1

Pretty pissed off we are not sitting here waiting for a game against a Wernerless Leipzig for a place in the semi finals. 

If Alisson had been fit. 

Well hopefully the break will benefit them next year 

14 minutes ago, M_B said:

Atalanta have bagged one, and are looking good actually.

PSG are pissing the bed yet again by the looks of it. 

13 minutes ago, Elite said:

PSG are pissing the bed yet again by the looks of it. 

Even if they get by Atalanta, they're an absolute circus. The definition of a small club that won the lottery. Their players run the club and live the high life and then flop every single year.