Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 878 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Jiminez sees his penalty saved for Wolves.

 

Traore skinned half the Sevilla side & was brought down for the most obvious penalty I’ve seen in a long time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Jiminez sees his penalty saved for Wolves.

 

Traore skinned half the Sevilla side & was brought down for the most obvious penalty I’ve seen in a long time.

united would have got at least two penalties for that incident!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think after a thorough tactical briefing, Sevilla have decided the best way to deal with Traore is to foul him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heartbreak for Wolves falling to a goal 2 minutes from the end of normal time. Would have liked Wolves to progress but on the whole, think Sevilla have a better chance of beating united in the semi.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolves offered nothing, very poor. Utd will have a job beating sevilla. Good side them as we found out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Juat watched Nottingham Forest destroy Man Utd at Old Trafford in 1977. It finished 4 nil and Utd's keeper played like Copenhagen's last night. Forest's 2 wingers were flyers, reminded me of our 2 lads.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, No2 said:

Juat watched Nottingham Forest destroy Man Utd at Old Trafford in 1977. It finished 4 nil and Utd's keeper played like Copenhagen's last night. Forest's 2 wingers were flyers, reminded me of our 2 lads.

Alex Stepney?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tony Moanero said:

Alex Stepney?

Paddy Roache....He played against us in the game when Souness scored the goal of the season...He was pretty shite to be honest ..

 

 

 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Josef Svejk said:

Yes, he even bid £10m more than FSG \ NESV. Thankfully RBS and Martin Broughton thought better of it and rejected him.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Stickman said:

Paddy Roache....He played against us in the game when Souness scored the goal of the season...He was pretty shite to be honest ..

 

 

 

That brings back some memories. A plain white ball, state of the pitch, Crazy Horse and Stevie Heighway on the wing!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty pissed off we are not sitting here waiting for a game against a Wernerless Leipzig for a place in the semi finals. 

 

If Alisson had been fit. 

 

Well hopefully the break will benefit them next year 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, M_B said:

Atalanta have bagged one, and are looking good actually.

PSG are pissing the bed yet again by the looks of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Elite said:

PSG are pissing the bed yet again by the looks of it. 

Even if they get by Atalanta, they're an absolute circus. The definition of a small club that won the lottery. Their players run the club and live the high life and then flop every single year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×