Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Fuck off, that is never a red card.

It was a second yellow mate. Mind you, it wasn't a yellow. Don't think VAR can get involved under the circumstances. Good final and Arsenal winning is more bearable than those Chelsea cunts. 

Chelsea have always not been averse to being overly physical, but that was a joke sending off. If anything, Xhakas foot came down on Kovacic. Isn’t there any VAR in this game??

Just now, coachpotato said:

Chelsea have always not been averse to being overly physical, but that was a joke sending off. If anything, Xhakas foot came down on Kovacic. Isn’t there any VAR in this game??

VAR can't take off yellows. Can only upgrade a yellow to a red.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

"Down to the referee on the day" Yeah, thanks for that pearl of wisdom.

Yeah, Peter Walton ex referee.....I'm down to a stream for this and it just happens to be BT sport. Hoddle with a cracker as well earlier. 'Mount has been excellent for the first 10 minutes of this half'....the game was at the 65 minute mark. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, Peter Walton ex referee.....I'm down to a stream for this and it just happens to be BT sport. Hoddle with a cracker as well earlier. 'Mount has been excellent for the first 10 minutes of this half'....the game was at the 65 minute mark. 

Proper loon, Hoddle. 

Thing of beauty seeing fwank get beaten in a final. Only thing that takes a gloss off it is it means arsenal winning. Still, it's got an asterisk against it. Hasn't it?

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Wolves will be pissed off with Taylor, as they'll miss out on European football. Having said that, if they win the EL they'll go into the CL. 

Wrong decision, right result. I don't want Chelsea gaining any traction at the moment. Arsenal are screwed due to lack of funds and Kronke. Enjoy the Europa League next year and all those extra games.

Just now, suzy said:

Murphy is really annoying me constantly calling Lampard “Frank”

Would rather he called him a twat like everyone else 

• Upvote 1

Just now, suzy said:

Murphy is really annoying me constantly calling Lampard “Frank”

Even worse the constant rubish about Chelsea doing well to get into the Champs Leuge places due to the transfer ban when they spent near £100million in 2019.

• Upvote 2

Since that Pepe goal, Arsenal have completely bossed this. So since the 25th minute.

Arsenal fully deserve this. 

Just now, Scott_M said:

Since that Pepe goal, Arsenal have completely bossed this. So since the 25th minute.

Arsenal fully deserve this. 

Not that I care but Chelsea didn't deserve to go down to 10 men . I would have fancied them to level it had that not happened

7 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

We really should be winning this competition more regularly. 

If we have to put all our eggs into two baskets due to lack of squad depth then I'm glad the FA Cup isn't one of them.