You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

May get used to commentators wanking off united.   They've bought a top class midfielder that makes most of this league look like the shite they are. 

Can't get my head around that clown at the heart of Palaces defence.   If you're gonna be a shit defensive side that sticks ten men behind the ball.  Then buy a few big grocks, not a clown like Sakho. 

16 minutes ago, Elite said:

I'm happy for him, his attitude was great for us despite all his injuries. He's found his level though, he's not good enough for a top team.

Well, he's not good enough for us or City. But he's got 19 league goals playing for the 12th best team in the league, so I reckon he's probably proven he's very good striker.

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

Well, he's not good enough for us or City. But he's got 19 league goals playing for the 12th best team in the league, so I reckon he's probably proven he's very good striker.

He wouldn't get the playing time at Chelsea or United either. I'm not knocking him but he's good for Southampton but they are also good for him.

Thought he was completely finished after his two knee injuries and laughed when Liverpool got £20m for him. Fair play to him for turning his career round and staying injury free. Would rather him get the golden boot than Vardy. Think Salah won't score enough in the last 2 games to catch Vardy.

Guest Pistonbroke

Because the Mancs have been shit for a while I actually forgot how much I despise the cunts. Not because they've been successful over the years but because of the way all the media wank over them and the obvious cheating to give them a helping hand. Now that they have a chance of getting CL football and are still in two tournaments I'm back to full on hatred because the way they get dodgy decisions is way beyond the pale, it's fucking cheating and it comes from high above. They were also shite tonight but the decisions and luck that went for them ensured they got all 3 points. What compounded my misery is that Sky Germany used this one commentator who is a massive tit, he may as well tell everyone before the game that he's a manc fan on the sly. Calls Fernandes fucking 'Bruno' all the time and if I had a tenner for every time he said Dr Rashford I'd be able to afford a spanking new car.

Hopefully Watford spank WH tomorrow as if WH get the 3 points Moyes will gift the mancs victory in their following game. I'm also hoping Chelsea (who I also hate) knock the manc twats out of the FA cup and that when the EL restarts the Mancs get fucked in the semi ( hopefully in the Q/F but I can't see that) by Wolves/Sevilla or Roma. 

To some things up. Fuck off you Manc bastards. 

1 hour ago, Pistonbroke said:

What compounded my misery is that Sky Germany used this one commentator who is a massive tit, he may as well tell everyone before the game that he's a manc fan on the sly. Calls Fernandes fucking 'Bruno' all the time and if I had a tenner for every time he said Dr Rashford I'd be able to afford a spanking new car.

To some things up. Fuck off you Manc bastards. 

Never knew martin tyler could speak German! You learn something new every day here!

Guest Pistonbroke
5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Never knew martin tyler could speak German! You learn something new every day here!

This bloke they use for the manc games over here is every bit as annoying as Tyler. I've never noticed it before, but since the mancs are vying for a top 4 spot he's one annoying cunt.