Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 824 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Watched a bit of the City game yesterday and was surprised again at how badly John Stones has regressed. Thought he was a decent player at Everton and would blossom in a footballing team but he has gone backwards sharply.

10 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Better hope Jon Moss isnt the ref then!

That fat twat has been rewarded for his incompetent performances by getting the Arsenal v City F.A cup semi final. Mike Dean has the job for the Mancs v Chelsea semi. The powers to be are probably holding Anthony Taylor back for the final regardless of who gets there. 

What did the good burghers of the forum think of the Burnley penalty award ? 

I would have been disappointed as a Wolves fan , as Wood tried to overhead kick Doherty's head off & your hands would automatically come up to protect your face I reckon.

24 minutes ago, sir roger said:

I would have been disappointed as a Wolves fan , as Wood tried to overhead kick Doherty's head off & your hands would automatically come up to protect your face I reckon.

I thought if it would have been 'for' us the pen wouldnt have been given. Against us, it would have. But Im a cynical arl arse!

I believe next season there will be no debate and ball hitting defenders arm will be a pen no debate.

8 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

Leeds are winning. Hurtling towards the Premier League. Not good. 

Who is your Yorkshire team of choice and are you not a rugby league fan as it's pretty popular at your end.

5 minutes ago, Elite said:

Who is your Yorkshire team of choice and are you not a rugby league fan as it's pretty popular at your end.

I’m not a massive Rugby League fan which is unusual in these parts. I live in Wakefield so Trinity is my team. I’ll generally watch them when they’re on TV but that’s about it. 

No real affection but I don’t mind Huddersfield Town, probably the Shankly link.

Happy for all the Yorkshire teams to do well apart from Leeds. I don’t like Leeds. 

• Upvote 1

Carragher “I don’t think I’ve ever been at an Everton game where Richarlison hasn’t gone down then got back up again.”

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Carragher “I don’t think I’ve ever been at an Everton game where Richarlison hasn’t gone down then got back up again.”

@Carra23 will make interesting reading later on....

4 hours ago, sir roger said:

No penalty. These days, the starting point of any overhead kick should be dangerous play unless there's nobody in the vicinity.  It wouldn't be allowed anywhere else on the field so why is a shot ok? 

23 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Well Everton v Villa has been a shitfest.

Im watching leicester v sheff united. No affinity to leicester and Id like to see Sheffield win but, leicester doing what they can to hold onto a CL place and fuck the mancs off.