Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 810 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, Alex_K said:

If you are going to lay an arguement out prepare to debate it. "No one gets near City next year". A statement while we are sitting 21 points ahead of them with a team entering its prime. It is just an utterly absurd thing to say and the thoughts you've laid down to support it deserve contextualising.

I've said I'll debate the points we've both made as I have no issue with that. My issue was you being a twat. For example, next year is unprecedented waters. No one has kept up this points tally for 3 seasons, so we can't even be sure how we'll do, especially as it looks like we won't be investing in the summer. 

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah but we're champions and only missed out on winning the title last year because we failed to draw at the etihad that season.

City with their squad investment couldn't keep this up for 3 years, so I am really interested to see how we start next season. 

3 minutes ago, Horus said:

City with their squad investment couldn't keep this up for 3 years, so I am really interested to see how we start next season. 

So if city with all their money couldnt keep it up for 3 years, I dont see how or why you expect Liverpool to do so.

5 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

So if city with all their money couldnt keep it up for 3 years, I dont see how or why you expect Liverpool to do so.

Expect is a weird word to use when I said it will be interesting to see how we do out the blocks, but sure. 

Starting to look almost certain the red mancs finish 3rd now. Wheels completely fell off, without the break they'd have been fucked as it got Pogba and Rashford fit. 

So could be amusing in some ways Chelsea finishing outside the top 4 after signing these players but they'll just rest them for the Europa group stages anyway. 

City are on fire. Taking the title off them could be a psychological boost for them next season in getting the hunger back. It's a shame everything they achieve is hollow and worthless theyre just an Abu Dhabi dildo, they fuck the sport. Every other club fanbase would rather them win titles than the prospect of a real club doing it the right way. It hurt when Liverpool won the league, nobody gave a fuck when City does and it's not because they're a likeable club it's because it's bought. People just shrug their shoulders like it doesn't count. 

I don't like the guard of honour stuff but City players themselves really highlighted how they lack any kind of class, just arrogant and unsportsmanlike through out. I fucking guarantee if that was Ferguson's United giving us the guard of honour it would of been respectful even though it's a genuine rivalry because United aren't a plaything, they're a proper club an institution. 

Everything aside forgetting the money spent they're a great football side to watch but then imagine the house you can build with unlimited resources it's not an achievement, that's what money does.

• Upvote 1

If Klopp wants to motivate us next season If just show a clip of City’s guard of honour before each game.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Starting to look almost certain the red mancs finish 3rd now. Wheels completely fell off, without the break they'd have been fucked as it got Pogba and Rashford fit. 

So could be amusing in some ways Chelsea finishing outside the top 4 after signing these players but they'll just rest them for the Europa group stages anyway. 

Id really love chelsea to blow 4th spot during ths run in and, hopefully, we'll have a hand in doing that. Problem is, Leicester are playing as poorly as chelsea although their excuse is they dont have the supposed quality in their squad as chelsea. Also one of those two slipping up would allow the mancs in. But there again, if city are banned for 2 years from Europe, the mancs still get in the CL plus, they would be if they win the Europa. Funny how that's become an elite trophy for them now, eh?

End of the day, what will happen, will happen. We're champions and that's what I wanted this season. Records are good but really, 19 times is the number for me.

Was going to make a glib remark about United being given a penalty for the way that Wolves player just went down in the box, then I realised, we're the fucking champions and I don't give a fuck.

• Upvote 1

Sky: What’s the difference between that and Fernandes?

Well, fuckwits, Digne kicks the attackers leg away.

Two nil Wolves. Great header. Great impact from Jarred Cat-Felcher who was marking the goal scorer and gave away the free kick from which the cross cane.

Nearly peak Pickford there. Let a weak shop slip under him but just managed to grab it on the line.

32 minutes ago, Elite said:

Great penalty. Pickford shouting in response at nothing in particular as he usually does.

Definitely something a little bit odd about Pickford , should have a park bench iand 4 cans of White Lightning n the six yard box for him. As I speak he tries to throw a pea-roller into his own net.

• Upvote 1

Jota three nil. That’s your Ancelotti. Pickford’s little arms not covering the near post.

All came from that scurrying little rat, Bernard, losing the ball.

Not even Ancellotti can sort this mess out. They are a mixture of expensive flops, over-hyped young players and career journeymen.