Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 777 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fernandez passes a ball forward and he's a genius. He's impressed me at United but fucking hell you would think Messi was at his peak when you listen to the commentary. Absolute basic play is elevated to majestic by them.

I know, it's become cool to big him up.

Bit shocked they aren't claiming that was a beauty of a cross from Fernando's and its the forwards fault for not being on the end of it. 

Good run though 

I know we have been linked to both Cantwell and Buendía, not sure I rate either as close to good enough, Lallana far better than both. 

3 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Bit shocked they aren't claiming that was a beauty of a cross from Fernando's and its the forwards fault for not being on the end of it. 

Good run though 

Are they claiming that swipe that hit him on the ankle was, in fact, a clever pass backwards?

Norwich are really fucking shite. Get plaudits cause they actually play football but mistake after mistake at the back and fucking toothless up top

9 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I know we have been linked to both Cantwell and Buendía, not sure I rate either as close to good enough, Lallana far better than both. 

Cantwell is poor

27 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

17 minutes ago, J-V said:

Cantwell is poor

tenor.gif?itemid=9771678

1 minute ago, Baltar said:

Referees don't even bother hiding it anymore, just blatantly giving United unfair advantages whenever they struggle.

It was a red card all day long. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It was a red card all day long. 

Is right. Amazing players grapple someone to the ground and go 'Who? Me?' It was the same as the one on Virgil on Wednesday yet the ref and VAR thought was ok!

Love to see the likes of Fernandes try these shots with a ball from 25plus years back. So many players you see now just punt through the ball, especially the valves at freekick. The ball does half the work these days.