You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

8 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fuck me just realised, Dejan Lovren is a Premier League winner! How the fuck did that happen?

Same as Torben Piechnik has won a European Championship ! 

Chelsea and City were good want to see all the potential kids playing between now and end of season rest all the rest . Jones Elliot Hoever two young fullbacks . Shaqiri Lallana (cause we are paying him for another month) Milner captain Minamino and big Divock up front by himself last matches. We have earned right to play them here’s looking forward to next season

34 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

Same as Torben Piechnik has won a European Championship ! 

Chelsea and City were good want to see all the potential kids playing between now and end of season rest all the rest . Jones Elliot Hoever two young fullbacks . Shaqiri Lallana (cause we are paying him for another month) Milner captain Minamino and big Divock up front by himself last matches. We have earned right to play them here’s looking forward to next season

There's records to be broken still.   This team deserves to go down in the history books for how consistent they've been over the last two years.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Grinch said:

There's records to be broken still.   This team deserves to go down in the history books for how consistent they've been over the last two years.

Get that but would like to see us on 21 in two years time more. Think next year will be easy it’s two years time I worried about. Anyway off to a manc loving birthday party today actually feel sorry for them as I know what they are going to be subjected to. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect.

On 26/06/2020 at 04:38, clockspeed said:

Get that but would like to see us on 21 in two years time more. Think next year will be easy it’s two years time I worried about. Anyway off to a manc loving birthday party today actually feel sorry for them as I know what they are going to be subjected to. The timing couldn’t have been more perfect.

Pretty sure Klopp will see to it that Williams, Jones and Elliott get enough games to get a medal.

Some major dodgy shit in the Bundesliga.

Werder Bremen started the day in the automatic relegation spot on 28 points, with Fortuna Dusseldorf starting the day 2 points above them in the table in the relegation/promotion play-off spot. Werder had a goal difference of -32 while Fortuna were on -28. Werder had to win big and hope Fortuna either lost or could only draw. So what happened today? Werder beat Koln 6-1 at home while Fortuna lost 3-0 at Union Berlin, thus sending Fortuna down and Werder living to fight another day. Koln were already safe from the drop and are historically one of Fortuna's local rivals. Oh, and Werder had only won 1 game at home all season before today!

Gladbach have secured 4th spot and a place in next season's Champions League. It would be great if we could face them again. There's a camaraderie between the two sets of fans going back to the 1970s, and (assuming fans are allowed in again) the atmosphere would be electric.

Dortmund just lacking that wee bit of giving the tiniest slither of a fuck about today's game.

2-0 down at half time having been utterly atrocious for every single minute of the half. They were determined to put it right in the second half so promptly conceded another two in the first five minutes.

7 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Barca, in a water tight title race, have to play Rakitic, Vidal and a 17 year old up front. Garbage. 

It's a brutal midfield with absolutely zero ability to defend.

Same goes for the fullbacks.

Every time they lose the ball about four players get a run at Pique and Umtiti.

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Fernandez passes a ball forward and he's a genius. He's impressed me at United but fucking hell you would think Messi was at his peak when you listen to the commentary. Absolute basic play is elevated to majestic by them.

I know, it's become cool to big him up.