You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

8 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

It’s a stupid thing to be doing, but I find it hard to think too much of it given that the government refuse to take the bones of the lockdown seriously and people up and down the country are swarming beaches in huge numbers. 

I have a feeling we’re in for a bumpy fucking ride with this virus in the coming months, but people outside Anfield won’t be a major reason for that.

No it will be the soft cunts flocking to the seaside today

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Made up for Lovren and all the other lads. 

Same here, Lovren may not be many fans favourite but he played his part. Klopp knows the score. 

I'm also made up for the younger lads who are breaking onto the scene as landing the title will push them on to improve and want to be a part of the first team squad on a regular basis. 

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Reckoner said:

Joe Cole has his top on back to front as he has trouble dressing himself.

Out of rep mate, but that made me chuckle. 

This has no doubt already been said multiple times, but, it having been Willian who put the final nail in our defeat to Chelsea under Brendan which realistically handed City the title, it was fitting he finished off their challenge tonight. Ghosts being exorcised all over the shop.