Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 772 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Celebrations? I am sitting here balling my eyes out. When I can get up again, I’ll make a pot of tea with my Mum and Dad’s teapot. This one’s for them, and my Bro, Bob. 

We’ve fucking done it. All the great names......all the players...the history...the 96....we’re back baby and nobody does it better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

Get the fuck in!!!!!!

Champions of England

Champions of Europe

Champions of the World

Klopp and the lads deserve all the plaudits coming their way, a totally deserved title and anyone trying to say we were lucky etc can go fuck themselves. A phenomenal manager who gives his heart and soul to our club. 

I'm in heaven. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Tinged with a bit of sadness as one of my best mates died of a heart attack recently and was robbed of us lifting the title at long last, this is for you Tony, and all those other reds who have sadly passed away. 

Wkwlskalwowlalwleokekskwkwkwkwkwkwkwkakakzjzjwiwkwksbcwgecvbyjtkskeiwkwoaowiebskslzmxbzhkzkwkwjwskznzbjskwlwkwksmskzjskskwkaksjskskaksnshwjwkamsmskskskaksksisizjzjkslwmhowoooueieuwiqoworororprpprldldldkzs