Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 766 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, Pidge said:

So what tune are we going to use to sing about Mendy for the next five fucking years?

None? Sound.

He's shite. Only mistakes by the top players provoke a reaction from rival fans for a prolonged period.

I’m think I can hear something.

It’s going creak, creak. 

Is it the sound of a liverbird getting back on its perch? 

4 minutes ago, Pidge said:

So what tune are we going to use to sing about Mendy for the next five fucking years?

None? Sound.

Meh Meh-Meh Meh

Meh Meh-Meh Meh

Meh Meh Meh

Men-dy.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

He's shite. Only mistakes by the top players provoke a reaction from rival fans for a prolonged period.

What tune is that to mate?

There's more goals in this for Chelsea.   That defence is sleeping.  We'd have put four past them in that half.

45 mins from cracking open the champagne, waited my whole fucking life for this.  It's gonna be emotional, think I'll ever give my much better half a wee glass.

• Upvote 1

I’m feeling a little weird about this, something I’ve genuinely dreamed about my whole life. I’ve imagined it every day, what it will be like. We’ve had some absolutely amazing moments this season, most notably, last 5 mins at Villa park, Bobby’s winner at Selhurst Park, Milner’s last min pen against Leicester, destroying Leicester on Boxing Day and battering the manc cunts an Anfield. But sadly given the fucking circumstances it doesn’t feel how it should.

• Upvote 1

Fuck it, I want that guard of honour, then smash the cunts 12-3. Ederson red for being a typically reckless twat. 

Just now, Jordy Brouwer said:

Yeah I hate to be the voice of moderation but Chelsea will be lucky to get through the next half without shipping a couple of goals. Not to say they won't score more. 

They can ship a couple and score one. Sorted. 

No, I can't take livescore if the title depends on the result. I'm back on Elder Scrolls Online mostly and will check back every so often.

"Where were you when Liverpool won the league?"

"Tamriel mate."

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

No, I can't take livescore if the title depends on the result. I'm back on Elder Scrolls Online mostly and will check back every so often.

"Tamriel mate."

Is Elderscrolls online any good? I only play single player (Skyrim).

6 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

"Tamriel mate."

Can he do it in Tamriel on a cold, wet November night?