You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

2 hours ago, Trumo said:

Arsenal are a lot like us in the tail end of the Evans era. Some of the Premier League's better attacking players but a very flaky unit capable of getting beat by absolute dross.

Arsenal are considerably worse. We came third in Evans last full season. 

They've won 9 league games this season, only 2 away from home! They seem to get worse every single season. If Aubameyang leaves, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in a relegation battle next year!

What's the thoughts on these 5 subs. 

As you can oy stop the game 3 times I like it. Give more youngsters a shot at game time for a start and allows managers to just start throwing more attackers on when chasing a game

Guest Pistonbroke
8 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

What's the thoughts on these 5 subs. 

As you can oy stop the game 3 times I like it. Give more youngsters a shot at game time for a start and allows managers to just start throwing more attackers on when chasing a game

I don#t like it mate, just another bonus for the big clubs who have benches packed with internationals and multi million pound players. 

14 minutes ago, Grinch said:

I'm gonna miss the six easy points off Bournemouth.   Remember when people rated Howe, he's utterly clueless & some of his transfers need investigated.

I just think he got the absolute best out of a top half championship side in the prem. I still think he has something to offer a bigger club like Everton or Villa. 

Harry Wilson showed exactly why he isn't playing for us on Palace's second goal. Doesn't do anything to put Zaha under pressure, has no clue where van Aanholt is either. Shite.

He's done nothing in attack either but he's had no options on the ball and has been fouled basically every time he's had it so I'm not holding that against him.

Guest Pistonbroke

If they are using it in the CL it would make it even harder for honest teams to cause a n upset, Real/Barcelona/City/PSG and the likes would have a huge advantage. 

1 minute ago, joe_fishfish said:

Harry Wilson showed exactly why he isn't playing for us on Palace's second goal. Doesn't do anything to put Zaha under pressure, has no clue where van Aanholt is either. Shite.

He's done nothing in attack either but he's had no options on the ball and has been fouled basically every time he's had it so I'm not holding that against him.

He seems to only be good when he is 30 yards from goal with a few yards of space. 

Guest Alex_K
3 hours ago, Grinch said:

They're worse then we ever were in the Premier league era.   Made up after the way the stupid cunts treated wenger. 

Wenger set the table for the incredibly shit tea party Arsenal are enjoying. Arteta, Emery, Mislintat et al were all too happy to oblige with their own horrific gifts. All in all, you probably have to go as far back as Leeds in 2001 for similarly catastrophic management of a club from top to bottom. Pants-pulling of proportions that would make even 2012-QPR blush.

Both north London clubs will be emptying lint from their pockets by the time this season is done. They will be in so much debt.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I just think he got the absolute best out of a top half championship side in the prem. I still think he has something to offer a bigger club like Everton or Villa. 

He certainly looked better before they give him money to spend and we found out he didn't really have a gameplan.   There's a manager that comes up every year or two and does okish whilst not sticking eleven men behind the ball, I'd put him in the Holloway, Coyle bracket.