You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

1 hour ago, Creator Supreme said:

I think Merson was telling him to pack the booze in. Fat fuck didn't take too well to the idea. If I was Merson I'd let him carry on drinking. It's not Merson's problem!

Yeah I watched them all the other night. Ruddock is a proper nobhead. Thinks he is hilarious and he is about as funny as a verruca. 

Quite enjoyed watching them though. Got a lot of time for Harry Redknapp. Good to see Merson looking healthy again as well. Some player him, even watching that his touch was still superb. Felt a bit sorry for Lee Hendrie as well. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah I watched them all the other night. Ruddock is a proper nobhead. Thinks he is hilarious and he is about as funny as a verruca. 

Quite enjoyed watching them though. Got a lot of time for Harry Redknapp. Good to see Merson looking healthy again as well. Some player him, even watching that his touch was still superb. Felt a bit sorry for Lee Hendrie as well. 

Hendrie looks in a bad way mentally. I didn't see all of it, but he acts like a bloke who hasn't got much to live for.

22 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Hendrie looks in a bad way mentally. I didn't see all of it, but he acts like a bloke who hasn't got much to live for.

He mentions trying to kill himself in it. Got ripped off on property deals when he started making money. Hasn't got a pot to piss in by all accounts. 

I watched the Redknapp thing too. Guilty confession time - I used to like Ruddock as a player. 

But, on that programme, he came across like a right knob. Loud, selfish, boorish and a bit of a show off. It did change my opinion of Merson though. He does my head in on the Sky Soccer Saturday thing, but he came across as a caring and decent bloke on the Redknapp thing. 

On that note, Mark Chamberlain. He's featured in both of these and I'm not sure if he's played a minute of the games due to injury. Is he actually AOC's dad, or is he Sturridge's on the sly? 

Oh, and Hinteregger has had an eventful game against Bayern today. Two goals at the right end, an own goal and a booking. 

33 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

He mentions trying to kill himself in it. Got ripped off on property deals when he started making money. Hasn't got a pot to piss in by all accounts. 

Yeah, I'm not surprised at that, he looked and acted like he didn't have much going for him! That little trip could do him the world of good, remind him that there are people who will help him and still give a shit about him!

On a side note, I think David Seaman's wife is a little darlin'!

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Monchengladbach will be giving Citeh ideas with these cardboard cutouts. 

Surely City will go down the sex-doll route, since they're used to having a bunch of synthetic cunts associated with the club.

Schalke are genuinely dogshit... Klopp’s bff is in a bit of a bother now surely. Schalke started the game with two players who were born in Liverpool. Augsburg’s LB we’ve been linked with Max is a good footballer. He can deliver a cross.

• Downvote 1

47 minutes ago, aRdja said:

Schalke are genuinely dogshit... Klopp’s bff is in a bit of a bother now surely. Schalke started the game with two players who were born in Liverpool. Augsburg’s LB we’ve been linked with Max is a good footballer. He can deliver a cross.

I knew Jonjoe Kenny was one of the scousers, genuinely surprised that Rabbi Matondo is the other one, I presumed he was Welsh by birth rather than being brought up there! You live and learn!

28 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

I knew Jonjoe Kenny was one of the scousers, genuinely surprised that Rabbi Matondo is the other one, I presumed he was Welsh by birth rather than being brought up there! You live and learn!

Once you’ve been touched by the The Ev...

Lewis Holtby played for Schalke didn’t he? Sure I read his father was a blue.

2 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Werner has scored 2 for RBL this afternoon.

They are currently 4-0 at Mainz after 48 mins.

You watching? I just turned it off, half past midnight. Thought that Sabitzer guy looked the best player on the pitch.

• Downvote 1