You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Yeah he came out and said Sterling makes himself a target by showing off on his instagram account. Someone has posted pics from Kittens as well where he is being a flash twat.  

I don't agree with people calling him racist for the Danny Wellbeck lookalike behind the counter in Tesco. The lad looked like Sellback. The fact he is black doesn't make it racist. In-fact people calling it racist are more racist. 

I enjoyed The Secret Footballer books but the fella is a proper cunt. Turned up at Pompey in 2010 thinking he was mr big licks despite being loaned out to Boro and Reading by Stoke before the move. The pompey squad at the time had the likes of David James, Kanu, Younes Kaboul, Dave Nugent (who had not long had his england cap) Ricardo Rocha, Tal Ben-Haim, Herman Hreidarsson and Champions League Winning Steve Finnan. Demanded to start every game. Got put firmly in his place by Alan Knight and threw a fucking paddy. It got out to the fans what a cunt he was and less than a goal every 5 games didn't help cement his legend there. He takes constant swipes at the club (without naming it) in his book. 

2 hours ago, Anubis said:

So what’s all this about unwanted ginger child, Dave Kitson, trying to geg in on the overlaid PFA chief job?

Seems to be an unpopular little bunny.

Isn’t this the cunt that objected to Reading fans holding a “ Ginger Day “ for him and Steve Sidwell? Apparently Sidwell took it in good gest and celebrated with those in ginger wigs when he scored. Kitson, however had a moan before the game. 

Reading fans are mostly Tory cunts like 

The women's game just isn't that big to demand elite wages but on a national level representing your country maybe they should get the same pay a male player gets when selected. It's a weird one. But booking Elton John costs more than booking your local church pianist. I haven't read more about the story because I just can't be arsed.

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The women's game just isn't that big to demand elite wages but on a national level representing your country maybe they should get the same pay a male player gets when selected. It's a weird one. But booking Elton John costs more than booking your local church pianist. I haven't read more about the story because I just can't be arsed.

The story says that the women are being paid in accordance with what they agreed to in the beginning, they rejected the same terms as what the men have in favour of one with higher guaranteed pay and lower bonuses. 

And they are already being paid more than the USA men's team. 

So I have no idea what kind of equality they are fighting for exactly, I'm not surprised the judge threw it out. 

ITV showing the Spurs - Coventry cup final from 87 with Big Racist Ron on commentary Would be great if either channel showed old cup finals with the whole build from say 11am then the full game with interviews after . 

Sick of hearing Leeds fans today go on about how gutted they are as today was the day they would have been presented with the league championship.

For god's sake they are 1 point clear and have fucked up from this position countless times anyone would think they had the league sown up how they are going on, on Facebook

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

It was this one after she scored against England and took the piss by pretending to drink tea. The absolute hero. 

la-1562128900-gz1vavz1jw-snap-image

tenor.gif?itemid=14469059

7 hours ago, Stickman said:

ITV showing the Spurs - Coventry cup final from 87 with Big Racist Ron on commentary Would be great if either channel showed old cup finals with the whole build from say 11am then the full game with interviews after . 

Yeah, that would be great. 

One of my favourite FA Cup Final goals, this.

Houchen says when the cross came in, he didnt think about going for it because he thought it was too far in front of him and he was knackered. But he says he heard one of his teammates shout 'head it!' so just went full length and the rest, as they say, is history.

I think that's a great little story.

15 hours ago, Stickman said:

I watched this yesterday, thought it was a great slice of nostalgia, it's actually my second memory of a football match, the first being the League Cup final of the same year. 

The thing that really struck me was how the modern culture of complaining didn't exist. Some of the tackles were pretty forceful and the players just get up and get on with it. Also there was a fairly dubious disallowed goal that nobody complained about either. 

On 02/05/2020 at 17:09, Stickman said:

My wedding day that , still giving the wife stick about missing one of the few non-Liverpool finals worth watching,

As an aside , I was  best man a couple of years later on the Notts Forest / Spurs final day and had worked on my speech for weeks. Then Gazza breaks his leg , word gets around and practically every bloke slopes out.

3 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I love his celebration - literally jumping for joy in front of the Coventry end. The Cup Final used to be frigging brilliant.

Yes, a big occasion once, remember me and two mates on an Order Bike, the one with the basket on the front, going round the streets made up after we twatted Newcastle in 74, not sure you would get kids doing stuff like that now? 

I was in the Richmond in town about 15 years ago, me Dad said he used to play for Everton, I couldn't place him as he had no hair, it was John Bailey and I thought the last time I'd seen him he had a mop of curly hair, on the train going down to Wembley, when they showed it from the morning with all the rest of the stuff, 84 Watford I think.