You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

With viruses being the big thing at the minute I think I've discovered a new one. So far known as smalltimetivitis

Prime example, you can give a team success and a league title but the fans still do small time shit, like chant 'your shit argghhhhh, on goalkicks. 

Also Söyüncü is overrated as fuck. Some dick heads will pay over 60ml for the clogger soon

26 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I'll welcome Grealish's beautiful legs with open arms once we activate his relegation clause. 

From the sounds of it you're going for 69 but maybe he'll keep the same number he has at Villa. 

3 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Hearing himself and Brendan put past differences aside after tonight’s game and are now binge watching Being Liverpool in Brendan’s home cinema.

It’s a terrifying thought. I reckon Brendan has a room like the mad Alan Partridge fan but with pictures everywhere of his own face.

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

My blueshite nephew was saying last night all games will be behind closed doors and it will be a major anti-climax for us and how it is going to be hillarious for them.

My blue brother just looked at him and said nah they'll party on the streets like we did in 87' and fair play to a great team and a boss manager. Then he said oh yeah you wouldn't remember what winning is like because we have been shite since you were born. 

I just sipped my Peroni and gave nephew scrooge a nochalant shrug.

19 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Peroni, heh.

Posh basterd

Covid19juice.

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has said he would rather suspend fixtures than play behind closed doors in response to coronavirus because it would make "no sense" to carry on without fans.

1200.jpg

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-city/story/4071538/coronavirus-should-force-premier-league-cancellations-guardiola

Klopp:  Why ask me? I'm a football manager, I'm not qualified to talk about this. It is important that you ask the experts and listen to them, not me.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Philtrum said:

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has said he would rather suspend fixtures than play behind closed doors in response to coronavirus because it would make "no sense" to carry on without fans.

1200.jpg

https://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-city/story/4071538/coronavirus-should-force-premier-league-cancellations-guardiola

Klopp:  Why ask me? I'm a football manager, I'm not qualified to talk about this. It is important that you ask the experts and listen to them, not me.

There's an easy joke here I think..

32 minutes ago, Elite said:

Think Leipzig will be comfortable winners, hope Spurs at least make a go of things for entertainment purposes.

I wouldnt mind them getting the opener just to get their hopes up and then have them dashed as RBL stick 7 past them in the second half