Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 694 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Hilarious earlier when Richards bigged himself up saying "I burst on the scene as a youngster". To be fair, he did then admit to underachieving.

Keane said 'Defenders don't burst on the scene'.

2 minutes ago, Elite said:

Micah Richards on the panel again, that cunts on everything lately. He'll be Mr Nice Guy unless City start losing and then he'll spit his dummy out.

Probably a response to the constant cryarsing from City fans about the "media doping" of us and united with our ex players. 

Seeing as all their best ever players are either currently at the club, or have died of old age, that leaves legends such as Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland or Richard Dunne. 

3 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Probably a response to the constant cryarsing from City fans about the "media doping" of us and united with our ex players. 

Seeing as all their best ever players are either currently at the club, or have died of old age, that leaves legends such as Micah Richards, Stephen Ireland or Richard Dunne. 

Fair point.

Nothing club.

11 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Some absolute shite as studio guests these days. Including most of our ex players. Keane just employed to be a negative cunt and start arguing. 

Being honest, I agree with most of that but Keane is very entertaining. He's a one man wrecking ball who lays into guys put on a ladder like Pickford etc. If United get smashed today, he'll be brilliant to watch.

Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

I'm expecting city to totally shit their pants today.

Nah they have nothing to lose, no pressure. Reckon they'll win by a couple of goals.

It's been a difficult decision, but I want City to lose. I can't quite bring myself to say I want a United win. 

But, the City loss is the best outcome for us. Whatever gets us over the line the quickest. 

Just now, polymerpunkah said:

I hope the horrible cunts batter the horrible cunts.

Yeah, but what about the manc derby? 

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

It's been a difficult decision, but I want City to lose. I can't quite bring myself to say I want a United win. 

But, the City loss is the best outcome for us. Whatever gets us over the line the quickest. 

This. Quicker we can wrap the league up the better, although the Atletico game on Wednesday is massive as we'll have effectively nothing to play for if we go out.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Just me who thinks bruno has been nowhere near as good as they are hyping him to be.

Early days yet. As with any new player, anything positive they do is over-exaggerated, even more so when your team is struggling and you need to find any semblance of hope.

2 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Hope to see a bit of collateral damage during this manc derby.

Here's hoping. 

a0NwWnp6_700wa_0.gif

31 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Shame that gilmore kid plays for chelsea and therefore will go on to be a twat.

Someone will snap him before long . Has the physique of a 10 year old

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Shaw is utter gash

He resembles one of those talented Sunday league players that didn't have the discipline to make it to any sort of level.