Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 685 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

33 minutes ago, Alex_K said:

Spurs turned their back on the greatest manager in their modern era; they deserve every misfortune that will befall them for hitching their wagon to the Portugese jezebel.

Imagine the manager of the club you support saying this:

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I thought it’d be pitch side but he’s way up in the stands. Spurs are going to be in the shit for this.

If only he showed this much fight on the pitch. Muppet.

19 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I thought it’d be pitch side but he’s way up in the stands. Spurs are going to be in the shit for this.

Shout out Ron Artest. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Anubis said:

WTF thats a very long ban at the least anyway fuck spurs if listen to their fans they think we are their rivals cause they finished a few seasons above us

10 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Imagine the manager of the club you support saying this:

He's been an absolute charlatan for years. If Guardiola and Klopp had been in the league rather than Rodgers and Pellegrini, he wouldn't have got near that last title with Chelsea. Hyping up an 81-point season with Utd. with Ibrahimovic/Pogba/Rooney/Lukaku etc. on the books as if it was some sort of achievement. An awful, reprehensible man.

23 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Looks like the fella with the orange hood is giving him the finger and then running off. 

Splendid.

5 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Looks like the fella with the orange hood is giving him the finger and then running off. 

Attack Attack Attack.....

Fuck me he’s got some ears if he heard the abuse coming from back there..

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

What happened did he see someone kicking off on his brother in the crowd? I'd of probably jumped over the barrier too.

I think someone in the crowd was vocalising how shit he is, followed by his brother defending him, and it all went downhill from there...,

4 hours ago, johnsusername said:

Fair play. Don't rate Dier but I do love players confronting gobshite fans. 

Same. I dont mind giving players shit and if they want to give it back to me, I dont have a problem. Mind being in the SKD upper they'd have a bit of trouble giving it back to me like but, you get the drift.

It gets on my tits when you're in a ground and you see fans giving a player some grief but when the player tells them to fuck off and more, the hard man fan complains to the nearest steward or bizzie.

• Upvote 2

Fair fucks to Dier. He's gone up in my estimation.

Depressing to see other Spurs fans just filming him with their phones like a bunch of drones. Life really is just one big Black Mirror episode these days.

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, dockers_strike said:

Yeah, he should have prioritised the cup ahead of the League and CL. FFS!

I love Klopp, obviously, but I think the winter break proved that a week or 2 of "rest" isn't exactly the tonic we need to improve.

I can have an opinion that the FA cup is a big trophy.

So dry your eyes FFS!

10 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

I love Klopp, obviously, but I think the winter break proved that a week or 2 of "rest" isn't exactly the tonic we need to improve.

So dry your eyes FFS!

Course you can have your opinion. Im just telling you mine but hey, we've all got to say the same stuff, havent we?

You want to think the cup should be as big a priority as the league for Klopp, knock yourself out. But rightly, he sees a 30 year monkey as a bigger priority than a cup competition that every other team including city, make major changes in their team when competing in it.

Oh, and it isnt me who needs to dry their eyes.

49 minutes ago, Aw Geez said:

So dry your eyes FFS!

This is something we should have known all along, but our squad is too thin to compete for everything. The only chance we would have in the FA Cup is with a real week or two break. That's one of the reasons Klopp cares about the break.