Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 675 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

It's fair to say that Roy Keane doesn't rate Pickford.

Jordan might escape the Saudi Arabian style public execution because De Gea is first in his line of sight.

You could see the Sky Sports presenter thinking "You can't speak about England's number 1 like that". 

13 minutes ago, Angie81 said:

I’m listening to the Everton commentary on their website(Well I’m not the person I’m with is) and when Man Utd scored the commentary were no lie, talking about Liverpool and one of them asked did you enjoy the Watford game? Yes I did, do you think they’ve bottled it? But he never got a chance to answer as Man Utd scored....it was nice.

Wow, "do you think they've bottled it" having only a 22 point lead instead of 25? You couldnt make that up!

Leverkusen take the lead against Leipzig.

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

Wow, "do you think they've bottled it" having only a 22 point lead instead of 25? You couldnt make that up!

Leverkusen take the lead against Leipzig.

Everton have bottled every big game since 1995.

The only time they go on winning runs is when they play 3 newly promoted teams at home in a row.

Then seconds later....

'Better by Tottenham'

Tottenham 2-1 Wolves

ada0b27b-1b99-4221-884e-286f1b83d724.jpg

James Scowcroft

Former Leicester striker on BBC Radio London

This is better by Tottenham - they're not letting Wovles settle, not letting them get out from the back. You've got to keep the press high up the pitch.

It's a difficult chance for Dele Alli. It's a great ball in. If they can get this next goal then it's a long way back for Wolves.

As much as I detest the bitters I love to see the mancs unbeaten by a last minute goal 

Even funnier if it gets ruled out

Hahaha take that you bitter twats