Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 673 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Just now, Anubis said:

I fucking hate Zaha. One fucking diving, cheating cunt.

 

Yeah, just about to say I'd want him nowhere near our club. Imagine he'd miss most games due to suspension. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That miss by Saha...hahahahaha, Benteke esk.

 

Palace only 25 goals from 28 games, only out of a relegation fight because they have only conceded 32 which is one of the better defensive teams this season. 

 

Woy all smiles the senile old cunt. IT'll be off back home now to bathe in babies blood before his 7pm hot chocolate. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just fuck off back to the Championship Brighton. You bring fuck all to the table. Fuck all. Just fuck off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Just fuck off back to the Championship Brighton. You bring fuck all to the table. Fuck all. Just fuck off.

They help us meet the quota..... 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I feel awful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoffenheim v Bayern suspended (maybe even cancelled, according to some claims) after Bayern fans reveal a banner calling Hoffenheim's owner a "son of a whore."

 

Mad if games get called off for distasteful banners but not when players are getting racially abused. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Hoffenheim v Bayern suspended (maybe even cancelled, according to some claims) after Bayern fans reveal a banner calling Hoffenheim's owner a "son of a whore."

 

Mad if games get called off for distasteful banners but not when players are getting racially abused. 

Back on now but the players are protesting against the fans banner by playing out the remainder of the game by just passing the ball around between both sets of players, with the keepers out of their areas joining in too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

Bournemouth equalize vs Chelsea.

 

Makes me a bit sick to want the Chavs to win to forestall United getting fourth. 

 

Cunts the lot of them.

 

And now Bournemouth take the lead. FFS.

Understand your sentiment however small wins and qualifications that keep Ole at the helm just what Dr ordered for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Back on now but the players are protesting against the fans banner by playing out the remainder of the game by just passing the ball around between both sets of players, with the keepers out of their areas joining in too. 

What is the score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×