Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 671 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

Yep, home advantage for 120 minutes in no way matches the potential of a double away goal advantage. Either have away goals only count double in the event of a draw after 90 minutes of the second leg, or do away with a rather archaic rule and once extra time kicks in, then it has to be a clear victory on aggregate. 

I've been saying this for years, once extra time starts the away goal rule should stop. 

I’m with the guy on Arsenal fan tv I wouldn’t overly blame Aubamayang as he’s the only player who seems to put a shift in. Like when everyone blamed Stevie for ‘the slip’ I always say look how many times he won games for us, literally on his own. 

3 hours ago, Anubis said:

Aubamayang miss looks even worse from this angle.

Final kick of the game. That'll haunt him for a bit.

Not sure how Arsenal would even begin to get out of the mess they're still in. Even Manchester United probably have a better group of players, which is a damning indictment.

Best XI out of the various squads of ourselves, Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs and Manchester United:

Alisson
TAA
Gomez
VVD
Robertson

Fabinho
Wijnaldum
Henderson

Firmino
Salah
Mane

Bit controversial, but Keita doesn't make it for me.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Brave move to leave Ighalo off that list. 

Once he recovers from the coronavirus he'll safely be 14th choice striker

2 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I see the Mancs are getting gifted the simplist of draws in the Europa yet again

Apparently Glasgow police have charged that Copenhagen player with assault. Looks like he has knocked a bizzie over which has caused all the commotion you saw. I've seen the video back and he barely touches the copper. Pure accident. Dicks. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Apparently Glasgow police have charged that Copenhagen player with assault. Looks like he has knocked a bizzie over which has caused all the commotion you saw. I've seen the video back and he barely touches the copper. Pure accident. Dicks. 

Yeah saw the copper stumble forward. Just acting like pricks cause Celtic lost. Hopefully the players left already and just tell them to fuck off

• Upvote 2

Excellent goal from Lewis. Funnily enough I was just thinking how well he was playing and how he might be a good backup for us, then he pops up with a cracker.

That's one thunderbastard of a strike. All too common to see shots hit this hard but go sailing miles over, but he's done well to keep it down and on target.

Shamrock Rovers V Dundalk tonight

Just now, Special K said:

Remember when Leicester were in the title race?

They won't be in the top 4 the way they are going. Really showing how important Ndidi is

23 minutes ago, Chocoholic said:

That's one thunderbastard of a strike. All too common to see shots hit this hard but go sailing miles over, but he's done well to keep it down and on target.

Shamrock Rovers V Dundalk tonight

It appears that he scored just after the co-commentator had done a line of beak the size of the radio city tower