Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 664 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

As much as I dislike City, there's a certain sense of satisfaction looking at Madrid lose, and seeing that cunt Ramos getting his comeuppance. 

Let's just make sure we do a job on Real's City rivals, then we'll twat city on our way to lifting number 7

Don't worry Pep will play an inverted 4 and a shuttling centre half doing a whirligig on a six pence when the moon is ascendency, or some shite, with Ederson acting as auxiliary quarterback and firing balls up the lone mythical 12 position played by David Platt, not over thinking, just countering the threat of Madrids very ordinary approach play.

City 0 - 4 Madrid

• Upvote 2

Be a media Wankathon over the next two days now as if City beat the best team in the World against all odds. Pep all smiles with the ref at the end, the despicable bellend. 

I should probably post this in the amnesty thread but I will take the negs on the chin. We could win the league with record points and not lose a game, but it will be overshadowed if Man City win the Champions League, just as us winning number six trumped their domestic treble. Champions League > Premier League

3 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I've been resigned to them winning it this season since the ban was announced. They’ve still got the most ridiculously strong squad in the world and have the motivation of knowing they might not be in it for a couple of years after. If they do and the ban is upheld, cue a load of their fans and a selection of English journalists diminishing next year's competition for taking place without its defending champions.

Along with the Premiership that you've got us handing to them ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

I should probably post this in the amnesty thread but I will take the negs on the chin. We could win the league with record points and not lose a game, but it will be overshadowed if Man City win the Champions League, just as us winning number six trumped their domestic treble. Champions League > Premier League

They won't win it, Tony. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tony Moanero said:

City won't win the CL mate, I'm as confident about that as I am about us winning the league. 

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

I'm not arsed about them winning it. As long as we always compete and win things it makes other teams winning things more bearable. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Your mind has been POISONED by the very idea of PINEAPPLE Jaffa Cakes. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, viRdjil said:

Spanish football is done it looks like. You hate to see it. 

Not when Real Madrid buy Salah, Van Dijk and Mane in the summer. 

4 minutes ago, Tony Moanero said:

Even IF they do win it they're going to be at least 10 points behind us in the league - even that cunt Neville said the other night Liverpool winning the CL last season and only being one point behind on 97 points was massive - we were in that title race until 25 past 3 on the final day of the season and then went on to win the European Cup.  City haven't had that intensity this season

I don't mind City winning the Champions League. They're probably overdue it from the last couple of seasons to be fair, they've been a brilliant team. 

Us winning the league - just gets the monkey off our back finally. Nice to win the league, but it's more a relief! 

That was, overall, a twat of a game. It took the City team70 minutes to realise that Real are absolute dogshit. I know Mancunians are pretty slow but I didn't know it was an infectious condition.

1 minute ago, johnsusername said:

I don't mind City winning the Champions League. They're probably overdue it from the last couple of seasons to be fair, they've been a brilliant team. 

Us winning the league - just gets the monkey off our back finally. Nice to win the league, but it's more a relief! 

Brilliant team by cheating and hiding all the cash they pumped in against the rules. No sorry I don't want them to win anything nor do they deserve to .