Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 652 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

12 minutes ago, No2 said:

Bayern will finish this the tonight, they look at least 4 goals better than Chelsea.

They look like they can concede a couple too though.

• Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, No2 said:

Bayern will finish this the tonight, they look at least 4 goals better than Chelsea.

I reckon Bayern will continue to dominate the entire match only for Chelsea to nick a flukey winner.

5 minutes ago, viRdjil said:

Also how the fuck is that shit cunt Coman starting over Coutinho?!

He's fucking brainless. All pace and tricks and nothing at the end. No surprise that Bayern want Sane to replace him.

1 minute ago, manwiththestick said:

That's some going seeing as they were a way past best second rate pub team last season.

It was a weak European Cup overall last season. Almost meaningless, like this year's league.

On 23/02/2020 at 20:23, Captain Turdseye said:

Those dirty, diving, Spanish slags are losing 1-0 at home to Villarreal. Last game on my accumulator gonna fuck it up just like their city rival slags did last night. Fucking slags. 

Haha , at the post that is, I had a similar fate today on the horses , grim.. Always tomorrow I suppose.

1 minute ago, easytoslip said:

Haha , at the post that is, I had a similar fate today on the horses , grim.. Always tomorrow I suppose.

They won 3-1.

Bayern 1-0... Gnabry. Lovely team goal. Thiago is different class. Wonderful footballer.

• Downvote 1

YELLOW CARD

Chelsea 0-0 Bayern Munich

I think we can all agree you're an idiot if you get a booking for dissent which rules you out of the next game? Chelsea midfielder Jorginho won't be playing the second leg.

32 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

Villarreal have got Moreno at left back. It was inevitable their lead wouldn't last.

That figures, never knew he was there well I suppose he’s not in a way.