Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 643 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, suzy said:

I’m not really that bothered City scored - we're-so far ahead it doesn’t really concern me!

Could have reduced it to four or four and a half sleeps to Christmas.

2 minutes ago, suzy said:

I’m not really that bothered City scored - we're-so far ahead it doesn’t really concern me!

I'm sort of looking at it like this - if City keep winning and finish on a respectable 85 or 88 points, it quells the "league was crap that year" shouts that rivals are inevitably going to come up with in future.

Also, if City win every game for the next 4-5 (except against us, obviously), it also means that we'll win the league when we win a game instead of just winning it sometime we're not playing when they drop points.

Silver linings and all that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Same here, although more pain for those cheating kunts the better. 

3 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

The title is done. If we're honest, it was months ago.

That said, a 93rd minute equaliser would be hilarious.

Oh yes I’d still be very happy to see Leicester score

3 minutes ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

I'm sort of looking at it like this - if City keep winning and finish on a respectable 85 or 88 points, it quells the "league was crap that year" shouts that rivals are inevitably going to come up with in future.

Also, if City win every game for the next 4-5 (except against us, obviously), it also means that we'll win the league when we win a game instead of just winning it sometime we're not playing when they drop points.

Silver linings and all that.

Good points!

Just now, J-V said:

Belgium

Knew it was some Benelux country, thought he was Dutch though. He's normally a decent player, been a bit meh today mind. 

This setup didn’t work for him in the first half... and Rodgers just kept at it. As easy a game as Pep could’ve asked for.

3 minutes added on just takes the final piss out of Leicester. Fuck City, they are irrelevant now and will be for some time, hope the FA have the balls to charge the cheating twats.