Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 641 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Recommended Posts

Leicester should've had 2 pens and city's one was a pen also. Again, it's not the technology, it's the complete fucking morons who are making subjective calls that stevie wonder would be embarrassed about.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mudface said:

Why aren't the commentators making more of a deal of this? 

Something to do with one of the biggest arse lickers in commentary commentating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Only one team has had more pens than City this season...........bet you can't guess who?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Red Mancs..... Make of that what you will. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, niallers said:

Leicester should've had 2 pens and city's one was a pen also. Again, it's not the technology, it's the complete fucking morons who are making subjective calls that stevie wonder would be embarrassed about.

Exactly 

Everybody will blame VAR again. But the ref watching decided no red card Spurs, no pens for Leicester and to give the pen to City. Only one of them was correct but coming on the back on not giving for the same incident 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Only one team has had more pens than City this season...........bet you can't guess who?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Red Mancs..... Make of that what you will. 

But our players dive to win pens and VAR only benefits Liverpool 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bobby Hundreds said:

Rather than head the ball or just take it the face this fucker put his hands up to his face,  100 percent a penalty excusable with just a ref but that's been rewatched by VAR.

Like the Spurs incident 

You can forgive the ref not seeing it, but soneone watching multiple camera angles is a disgrace 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Rather than head the ball or just take it the face this fucker put his hands up to his face,  100 percent a penalty excusable with just a ref but that's been rewatched by VAR.

Now we know that any future handball where the player is protecting their face will not be given as a penalty. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Tierney is as wank as Taylor. 

They're all consistently wank.  It takes some doing to be fair.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a rule, raising your arms to protect yourself from a speeding ball is not classed as intentional handball. Making that instant distinction is a crucial part of good soccer refereeing.

 

D'oh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J-V said:

They're all consistently wank.  It takes some doing to be fair.

 

They need to promote that woman, although I doubt that would go down well with the commentators/pundits. Oliver is a country mile ahead of the rest of them. The likes of Taylor, Tierney, Moss, Atkinson and Friend are incompetent at worse and bent as fuck in reality. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see Haaland scored again today. He's 10th on the top goalscoring charts in the Bundesliga. Only made his debut Jan 18th. He's averaging one goal every 44 mins. 

 

England will be kicking themselves they didn't talk him into playing for them 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×