Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 636 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

3 hours ago, Jimmy Hills Chin said:

Are you sure that it's not his 500th appearance?

You're right. My mistake, He's on nearly 300 not including DC

I'm off to back-heel myself in the nuts 

Just watched the Chavs game.

Did anyone else think Maureen fucked off straight away and avoided shaking Fwank's hand .  Looked like Lampard went towards him and he swerves the handshake

Just now, magicrat said:

Did anyone else think Maureen fucked off straight away and avoided shaking Fwank's hand .  Looked like Lampard went towards him and he swerves him. 

I didn’t see it, but if he did that, it’s a way of distracting from how shit his team is. The British press will love that, it will become the story 

SU draw 1-1 with Brighton, Brighton just hanging on for most of that game. Mind you, I'd prefer them to stay up. Pity Burnley won, hate those ale house cunts and that prick Dyche. 

Reina goes up for injury time last-minute corner and Saints break and sea the win. 

Grealish FC beaten and hovering on the edge of relegation.

Fucking hell, Burnley are 8th ahead of Wolves and Everton. How did that happen? They were relegation candidates a few weeks ago. It just goes to show you how tight the league is that a few wins on the bounce can propel you up the table.

9 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

I didn’t see it, but if he did that, it’s a way of distracting from how shit his team is. The British press will love that, it will become the story 

Nah, he's just an eye gouging , over the hill , self obsessed cunt

• Upvote 2

Come on Leicester, get stuck into this bang average City team who are a full 22 points behind the best team in the league by a country mile, despite the flappers. 

39 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Did anyone else think Maureen fucked off straight away and avoided shaking Fwank's hand .  Looked like Lampard went towards him and he swerves the handshake

Yup, looked the same to me. And it left Lampard scratching his head