Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 633 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

3 hours ago, Trumo said:

Not sure about that. Shithouse teams would use stoppages to check any momentum their opponents try to build up. It's just another way to break up play.

They are already doing this, at least you get the time back.

2 hours ago, magicrat said:

Rughead sores his 500th goal from the spot for Derby.

I can't think of anything nice to say about him. 

He always took care of his gran.

I'd prefer Spurs to win the early game or for it to be a draw. Keeps Chelsea in a massive scrap for 4/5th spots which means they are more than likely to rotate for the cup game. Spurs fans are also bell ends but not on the same level as Chelsea. If Spurs win today and also Sheff United and the mancs tomorrow then Chelsea fall to 7th!  

Brentford/Blackburn's been a decent match. Brentford got a bit too much of the ball without much quality, but been enough of a battle to keep the interest up.

Spurs are wank, lampard finally plays Giroud and he scores, who would have thought it. Not saying Giroud is a great player in form, but he's better than the shite they normally play up front. 

This "anti-football" ideology that some managers employ hampers football matches. It hasn't got a place in modern day football tactics and it's sad to see it being used at the likes of Spurs. There were a decent team with a decent manager but it seems that we really did cause damage at all levels at the Champions league final. Its hit them hard and have not been able to recover since.

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

I fucking hate chelsea and fat fwank.

I don#t mind Lampard as a person, fucking hate Chelsea though. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, WhiskeyJar said:

This "anti-football" ideology that some managers employ hampers football matches. It hasn't got a place in modern day football tactics and it's sad to see it being used at the likes of Spurs. There were a decent team with a decent manager but it seems that we really did cause damage at all levels at the Champions league final. Its hit them hard and have not been able to recover since.

Sadly, we can't really take all the credit for their current state, it's more down to a few years of under-investment in the team due to the stadium costs.