Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 625 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

1 hour ago, Tj hooker said:

Dyed in the wool Altrincham isnt he I doubt he even knows what colour shirt they play in 

Thats probably why he didn't mind chiselhead kicking batshooey in the knackers.

Because that's one way of Altrincham.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

Some achievement by Lampard to lose three times this season to the worst Manc team in 30 years.

Lampard is Alan Pardew standard. With the squad he has and the state of the others he should be ahead of City and Leicester in the league. He's useless. 

John Terry spitting chips (understandably) at the lack of red card. Fucking hell, even Scholes is frustrated at the system that fails to give what he also saw as a clear red. 

The fact that the aggregate score between Man United and Chelsea this season is 6-0 is one of the great anomalies I've seen in football. Undeserved doesn't begin to describe that. 

1 hour ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Just like the good old days for United, not the performance, I mean awful refereeing decisions going their way.

Yep.

If I didn't give a flying fuck about Chelsea, I'd feel for them a bit.

• Upvote 1

As a lot have said already Batshuayi and Pedro were poor but at least they were noticeably shit. The great white hope, Mason Mount was fucking anonymous. Another overrated young English player. How Southgate gave him caps ahead of Grealish is beyond me 

Man Utd beating Chelsea means we have qualified for the Champions League next season before the knock out stages have even started for this season, because we're 36 points ahead of Spurs in 5th with 12 games left and they have to play Chelsea. As we are 35 points ahead of Chelsea, one of those teams will drop points when they play each other meaning we're definitely top 4 and in the CL next year.

I just watched the Maguire "red card" incident. 

I'm certainly no closet Manc, but im sorry lads, that wasn't even a foul by Maguire, your man pushed Maguire then literally fell over onto his foot. 

I do love hating on utd as much as the next man, but trying to call that a red card is simply lunacy. 

Ps, lampard is not, and never will be manager material. Comes across as a nice bloke, he was an exceptional player. He'd be better served ousting carragher on sky sports, who is annoying as fuck. 

Now neg away.... 

• Downvote 3

10 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

I'm certainly no closet Manc, but im sorry lads, that wasn't even a foul by Maguire, your man pushed Maguire then literally fell over onto his foot. 

I do love hating on utd as much as the next man, but trying to call that a red card is simply lunacy. 

Ps, lampard is not, and never will be manager material. Comes across as a nice bloke, he was an exceptional player. He'd be better served ousting carragher on sky sports, who is annoying as fuck. 

Now neg away.... 

Nah, he didn't lash out at him, but it was definitely a foul. It's in the first part of the video below, even Neville thought it was a foul-

18 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Now neg away.... 

That did not happen mate. He clearly kicked out at him. 

• Upvote 2

Every time you hear Solksjaer after a game in which they've benefited from decisions he can never just admit they dodged a bullet laugh it off and say "yeah we touched lucky tonight but it might go against us another time" .

Like last night according to him every decision was 100% correct, it's like he's trying to be like Whisky nose and if he does say that then it's a sign of weakness or that it maybe detracts from him winning the game thanks to his tactical wizardry

Little goblin faced twat I can't stand him...

30 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Nah, he didn't lash out at him, but it was definitely a foul. It's in the first part of the video below, even Neville thought it was a foul-

Neville says shit like that to save face. He's another flute. 

But Maguire never lashed out, trust me, any hint of a red and id be all over it like white on rice. 

But I just don't see it. 

I couldn't give a shit about the Mancs getting 4th, if they do, then they deserve it, simple as. 

Do you think they worried when we used to scrape into 4th after being utterly diabolical for a whole season. 

56 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

Now neg away.... 

FA002C4A-4331-4BE5-9980-DF7F904DE4FA.png