You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Just now, liverpoolsno9 said:

Ha ha, Richard Keys just said ‘it’s been an awful Title Race’. He’s not happy

Well, when you have a 'cheeky little tip' that everton are going to finish above Liverpool and then everton make you look the absolute cock arsehole of a twat that he is, I suppose he's being a little circumspect!

That blue moon thread regarding the possibility of the Guard of Honour happening at their place is proper poisonous . I honestly don’t know how some of them would cope if Pep left and they actually went proper shit .....

Or in reality how they used to be

Guest Pistonbroke

After watching that eye Aids between Burnley and Arsenal I was contemplating weather to spunk another 2GB of Data and ruin my eyes in the process, glad I did...hahahaha

How the fuck Sterling stayed on the pitch is beyond me, clear Red all day long and that twat Kevin Friend had the luxury of Video replay and still fucked up. That penalty was also a disgrace as it was far from a clear error which is supposed to be the criteria on VAR decisions, it was a 50/50 at best and the ref hadn't given it. Plus 1.55 to call it? What if a player had been sent off for a dirty foul whilst that time had elapsed? Then the resulting penalty should have been retaken or a second one given, although that diving little cunt with a huge Arse Sterling knew that a dive whilst falling would take his legs into Lloris's arm.  Zinchenko and City also arguing about his clear second yellow. Fucking hell it was a blatant second yellow. Winks and Sanchez came closer to scoring for City than Auguero and Sterling, City are fucked and pep's head is ruined. All this after his latest article saying he'll be classed as a failure if he doesn't win the CL...fuck off, you just want sympathy and realise the league title was long lost. 
Get in. 22 points clear and easy games on the horizon in the league, Norwich away and WH at home. City have West ham and then Leicester away, lead could easily be 24 points or 25 with 11 games to go, we're going to piss it. 

On a side note. A combination of Mike Dean refereeing and Kevin Friend overseeing VAR is the equivalent of copping off with Susan Boyle and Arlene Foster in a seedy Nightclub. 

Need to get on to reception and get my Data topped up, thank fuck I downloaded a load of stuff on Netflix. 

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Interestingly one has broken rank...

blue cigar said: 
You fuck off you fucking prick.
Some of our fans have become a set of horrible bastards. Even the scousers didnt turn on their players for winning pretty much fuck all for 30 years.

Pretty much fuck all?

Still easily won more than those nomark cunts over last 30 years.

• Upvote 2