Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 595 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

1 minute ago, Grinch said:

The towel was thrown in on any laughable notice of a title challenge when he took Aguero off. 

Six wins to confirm the most deserved of titles. 

It'll take about three or four.

Just now, Leyton388 said:

Could we win the title at Woodison? 

The way city are going maybe even before that

4 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Could we win the title at Woodison? 

That's in 5 games. Its possible. We'd need city to drop 3 more points?

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Be nice if Sterling gets sent off now

Be better if son snapped him in half, ate his dog and got sent off. 

I haven't looked at blue moon in a while, but the thought of them and GOT frothing at the mouth vomiting up a mixture of made up excuses like bullshit tourettes gives me a semi.

• Upvote 1

Blue Moon want rid of Pep.

I really don't see what benefit another year would give us. Stepping back we have had two out of this world seasons and so far one and a half very average seasons under Pep. I don't see us doing anything in the Champs league so it'll likely be two of each.

Some of his decision making, team selections, use of the squad, substitutions have just been baffling. Foden's development has stalled, Garcia should be a regular in the team given our other options at CB but Pep just doesn't want to use youth. He'd rather Gundogan do fuck all on the pitch for 90 minutes than give Foden a run in the team and I am getting sick of seeing him playing favourites when they are shit and offer us nothing.

The team needs rebuilding and for me it should be a manager who is here for the long term doing the rebuilding not someone who will be fucking off to their next job in a years time. The players honestly look like they have stopped playing for Pep as well but that is a whole other discussion. I think those in charge need to seriously be on the look out for our next manager.

Just now, Anubis said:

Blue Moon want rid of Pep.

"WE HAVE TO WIN THE TITLE EVERY YEAR BECAUSE WE OWN FOOTBALL, WE BOUGHT IT AND ITS OURS"

• Upvote 1