Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 586 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. 5 a-side in the cages is a battle zone for that. Fuck me I wish I was 25 again. I'd happily take a dirty challenge knowing full well I'm going right through the cunt a minute later. Then all shake hands after the game. Now I'd probably cry then try and fill him in after the game and probably get sparked out. 

Did just this today in my 5-aside game. Ball was going out of play and this snide twat booted the back of my achillies. Waited for the next corner, and pretty much did a Tony Moanero on the cunt.

Fuck being 25 again, it's more fun booting 25 year olds up in the air.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just seen, Spurs were 5/1 to win this. I know City are good but they are crazy odds. 

They’re on a similar level to Southampton who were 10/1 to win yesterday. Given the additional factor of Mourinho’s ultra negativity against a team well placed to exploit it, 5/1 seems fair even with home advantage.

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

They’re on a similar level to Southampton who were 10/1 to win yesterday. Given the additional factor of Mourinho’s ultra negativity against a team well placed to exploit it, 5/1 seems fair even with home advantage.

City 8/15 for any league match that isn't against us is good value.