You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

I absolutely love the fact they sing about us when we aren't even there. Apart from who the fuck are man utd and fuck off chelsea FC (when we are actually playing them) we never sing about other side. Maybe the end of scouser Tommy but thats not even relevant. We genuinely live in everyones heads. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Straight red that Sterling better be on his toes because Delle Ali wont forget that 

Yeah one thing about Ali that, he gives it might back. Cant stand him and think he is overrated but he has a level of snide that you need. Not Sterling snide, just "kick me and ill have you back you cunt" snide. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

Nothing wrong with giving it back if you've been on the end of a shithouse challenge. 

Absolutely. 5 a-side in the cages is a battle zone for that. Fuck me I wish I was 25 again. I'd happily take a dirty challenge knowing full well I'm going right through the cunt a minute later. Then all shake hands after the game. Now I'd probably cry then try and fill him in after the game and probably get sparked out. 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolutely. 5 a-side in the cages is a battle zone for that. Fuck me I wish I was 25 again. I'd happily take a dirty challenge knowing full well I'm going right through the cunt a minute later. Then all shake hands after the game. Now I'd probably cry then try and fill him in after the game and probably get sparked out. 

Did just this today in my 5-aside game. Ball was going out of play and this snide twat booted the back of my achillies. Waited for the next corner, and pretty much did a Tony Moanero on the cunt.

Fuck being 25 again, it's more fun booting 25 year olds up in the air.

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Just seen, Spurs were 5/1 to win this. I know City are good but they are crazy odds. 

They’re on a similar level to Southampton who were 10/1 to win yesterday. Given the additional factor of Mourinho’s ultra negativity against a team well placed to exploit it, 5/1 seems fair even with home advantage.

Just now, TheDrowningMan said:

They’re on a similar level to Southampton who were 10/1 to win yesterday. Given the additional factor of Mourinho’s ultra negativity against a team well placed to exploit it, 5/1 seems fair even with home advantage.

City 8/15 for any league match that isn't against us is good value.