Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 555 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

One goal back....

image.gif

Hahaha, shocking defending from the Chavs there...

and all that after the commentators were applauding them for potentially achieving top four after losing Hazard and a transfer embargo ( obviously forgetting the decade of stockpiling they’ve done)

Aaaaand.......

Velociraptor arms flapping for the first goal and again, his arms weren't long enough to keep out the second on the line. Ha ha ha. Fucking hell. Only the ev could concede 2 goals, they second being in 95th minute, with only 4 mins of injury time. 

I know it doesnt really matter, but funny to hear Owen Hargreaves saying the only reason Man City wont win the league this season is their defence? The only reason Owen?

1 minute ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Indeed. I’m still not convinced they’re out of the title race. It’s essential that we win on Thursday.

Christ almighty.  No, it really isn't essential. 

Handy, yes.  Essential, no.

8 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Indeed. I’m still not convinced they’re out of the title race. It’s essential that we win on Thursday.

Fucking hell mate, give it up. This constant negativity can't be good for you. Enjoy the moments.

• Upvote 2