Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 542 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

2 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

i think we’re all like that. It’s just the DrowningMan’s negativity and worry gets a bit tiring

Im comfortable where we are: We are English Champions Elect and Ive not be hesitant about saying it for a few weeks now. Embrace our destiny and remember, never the faint heart won the fair lady!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fox92     9,135

Fox92
   41 minutes ago,  AllGoneTitsSchlupp said: 

This should be an immediate season ticket ban offence. 

23D6B096-624C-4064-9466-82B98A8C4E3C.jpeg

Their fanbase is so strange what a weird bunch of fans.

So, if they’re boycotting football, what are they at the game.....?

Hahaha, Comic Sans should be the official font of Manchester City.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

City wont win all their games am convinced 90 points will win league

I've been saying it for ages. They still have to go to Chelsea, Spurs and Man U plus have us to play and a few banana skins too. They ain't winning all their games as the bald cunt will also prioritise the cup games when they come about, especially the CL and the fact they have Real Madrid to negotiate. 

City aren't that good if you defend well and hit them with speed merchants when you have the ball. 

They are fucking toast now, and in all honesty they have been for a while, we've taken the game to another level this season and we've broken them. 

• Upvote 3

Got to hand it to the City fans. They knew VAR would be shit. They were boycotting the game before it was even introduced. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

I've been saying it for ages. They still have to go to Chelsea, Spurs and Man U plus have us to play and a few banana skins too. They ain't winning all their games as the bald cunt will also prioritise the cup games when they come about, especially the CL and the fact they have Real Madrid to negotiate. 

City aren't that good if you defend well and hit them with speed merchants when you have the ball. 

They are fucking toast now, and in all honesty they have been for a while, we've taken the game to another level this season and we've broken them. 

Yeah and they also have to go to Leicester also. Today was a huge result because any of the momentum they had is shattered.

What a wonderful season. 

City's result was no surprise, they have not won more than three games in a row in rhe PL yet this season.

Thats why this made sense earlier today.

Happy days, its ours.

20200118_165450.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, WhiskeyJar said:

Aren't we all like this?

As mentioned we have been close so many times and we're just afraid to jinx it. 

Beating United tomorrow is all that matters now.

One. Game. At. A. Time.

Er no. Some of us have been confident/positive for ages now. We are the form team in World football for over a year now and the pressure is certainly on those chasing. Being positive is how I approach most things in life, no different with football as long as you don't go over the positive feeling and into full expectation territory. Personally I find being positive makes the whole thing a better experience, if what still a nervous time when the games are in progress. 

I can understand the fans who are the opposite though, especially the younger ones who have never seen us lift the English title. It kind of makes it a bit easier for us old knackers having been blessed for years and years in the 70's and 80's. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Er no. Some of us have been confident/positive for ages now. We are the form team in World football for over a year now and the pressure is certainly on those chasing. Being positive is how I approach most things in life, no different with football as long as you don't go over the positive feeling and into full expectation territory. Personally I find being positive makes the whole thing a better experience, if what still a nervous time when the games are in progress. 

I can understand the fans who are the opposite though, especially the younger ones who have never seen us lift the English title. It kind of makes it a bit easier for us old knackers having been blessed for years and years in the 70's and 80's. 

I'm and old fart and nervous.  That said I'm a negative cunt

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Whelan said:

Yeah and they also have to go to Leicester also. Today was a huge result because any of the momentum they had is shattered.

What a wonderful season. They'll drop at least another 6 points imo, probably more. 

Yeah, forgot about that. 

10 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Just got in and seen the results. Fucking brilliant that Woy worked his magic again at Shitty,

Jammy bastard. We had to sit through it. Shitting pants.

I am old. Not nervous. But I will take this one game at a time. Should we win anything there will be time aplenty for mead and wenching.

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, Jennings said:

Jammy bastard. We had to sit through it. Shitting pants.

Yeh, didn't even look at my phone for a few hours. Nice sometimes just to get a pleasant unexpected surprise, 

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

I reckon Bruce has upset the Devil, one injury after the other for the Toon. 

The cunt will be brushing his boots off at this rate

7 minutes ago, magicrat said:

I'm and old fart and nervous.  That said I'm a negative cunt

i think living abroad helps me with my position on things as I'm away from the PL bubble in the UK and having to put up with fans of other clubs etc.