Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 541 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

12 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

City fans fuming over VAR again, no doubt.

VAR 100% correct, not that they'll say it was mind, the tin foil wearing cunts. In fact, 5 games ago City should have had a free kick, if they had gotten that then Palace wouldn't have scored from their corner today and City would have put 8 past them, fucking VAR helping the red shite. 

Credit to Hodgson and Palace.

They didn't just line up the bus--or even worse just give up from the start--but tried to play a bit, go after City's piss-poor back four.

Ran out of gas at the end.

Interesting to see City just give up after the OG. 

12 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Pep's presser guaranteed to be a peach

What's the odds for the timing on 'Sadio Mané is a diver' or 'Liverpool blah, blah, decisions blah, blah'?

14 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

Not a bad result. I’d like to revise my previous prediction of City definitely winning all of their league games prior to playing us by predicting, at this moment, that they’ll win all of their league games prior to playing us.

You’re a hysterically fanny. We could have the League wrapped up and you’d still be coming on here saying you were shitting yourself, that we could have a points deduction if we did something stupid. Hysterical fannies gonna get hysterical. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Aventus said:

0_GettyImages-1196989712.jpg

0_GettyImages-1200335597-1.jpg

The definitive advert for VAR, City fans crying that they've been denied the opportunity to win a title via a disproportionate number of dubious refereeing decisions going in their favour.

3 minutes ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

You’re a hysterically fanny. We could have the League wrapped up and you’d still be coming on here saying you were shitting yourself, that we could have a points deduction if we did something stupid. Hysterical fannies gonna get hysterical. 

I'm one of them too.

I have just seen us go close too many times. 

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

Leave him alone, he has some magical ability to reverse jinx teams with his doom-mongering. 

9 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Would anyone notice if City fans boycotted the next home game?

Blue Moon is closed for business, I wonder why. Hahahaha...

Fuckers will be calling for the Tories to start a War before long, mongrels. 

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

93 points is the most either of the two city clubs can get now. 11 wins or 33 points needed from our last 17 games and we are home and dry.

Still work to be done.

2 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

93 points is the most either of the two city clubs can get now. 11 wins or 33 points needed from our last 17 games and we are home and dry.

City wont win all their games am convinced 90 points will win league

1 minute ago, liverpoolsno9 said:

i think we’re all like that. It’s just the DrowningMan’s negativity and worry gets a bit tiring

You try being positive when your drowning mate. 

Well, I guess the city players fucking them prossies all night, sorry, I mean, the city players entertaining those Italian models at the golf club, certainly worked, didnt it?

Maybe they'll bring in a load of dogs and let them take them walkies before their next league game because they dropped points today as a punishment?

13 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Fox92     9,135

Fox92
   41 minutes ago,  AllGoneTitsSchlupp said: 

This should be an immediate season ticket ban offence. 

23D6B096-624C-4064-9466-82B98A8C4E3C.jpeg

Their fanbase is so strange what a weird bunch of fans.

So, if they’re boycotting football, what are they at the game.....?