Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 540 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

Yeeeeeeeeoooo. Drink time. Right through the night with the McGregor fight, into one fucking messy cunting session of a Sunday with the United game tomorrow.

Monday booked off. Free and clear.

• Upvote 4

Not a bad result. I’d like to revise my previous prediction of City definitely winning all of their league games prior to playing us by predicting, at this moment, that they’ll win all of their league games prior to playing us.

5 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Still totally expect a City win mind 

Nowt like a bit of crying it home ...Fuck me what a massive result .

I guess playing teams who don't roll over for you is a step too far for City

Happy Birthday pep, you bald headed whining cunt in shit clothes. 

Hahahahaha.....Basically we can afford to lose 6 games now, plus that is if City win all theirs, which they won't. If teams have a go they are shit. My favourite bit was when City fans were singing like they had won a trophy, Pep was smiling like a cunt and Fernandinho did one of them own goal things...hahahaha

On a side note, that ref Scott was a bit of a cunt. I lost count the amount of free kicks he let City take from where the fuck they wanted. Nowhere near the spot where the alleged foul was and on a few the ball was still rolling. Thank fuck for VAR too, because he was incompetent in not knowing the new rules reference hand ball and it not being a penalty if the ball strikes another part of the body before then hitting the hand/arm. 

The fume from those bitter blue bastards will be a thing of fun this weekend. hahahaha.........

• Upvote 4

Beautiful karma that it was an OG by tactical fouling shithouse Fernandinho, HAHAHAHAHAHA! Payback for the countless fucking yellows you should've had, and the odd red, too.

• Upvote 1