Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 518 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

#ScarfGate currently trending on Twitter because Villa won’t let Leicester put free commemorative scarves on the away fan seats in the Semi second leg.

Sounds a bit petty, to be honest.

13 hours ago, El Rojo said:

That’s some turnaround from Southampton after the last fixture.

Half sorry we didn’t keep Ings now, though his opportunities would have been limited. 

Fair play to the Southampton board for sticking with the manager who's name I can't spell 

Goes to show you shouldn't always fuck your manager off when he has a few bad results. 

• Upvote 3

42 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Fair play to the Southampton board for sticking with the manager who's name I can't spell 

Goes to show you shouldn't always fuck your manager off when he has a few bad results. 

I have a mate who's a season ticket holder down there and says their fans were pretty much all on his side. That helps.

I see Napoli lost again yesterday, mid table mediocrity now. Since forcing Ancelotti out that Gattusso wanker has only one one game and lost the rest. 

Colin Wanker just stands on the touchline looking like some senile old cunt hanging about on a street corner with no idea how they got there or where the fuck they are. 

5 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

Colin Wanker just stands on the touchline looking like some senile old cunt hanging about on a street corner with no idea how they got there or where the fuck they are. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

Which is exactly what we should all be tweeting to the Man United board

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Stickman said:

They've done really well of late and Ings is on fire, he could have had 5 goals yesterday. After I watched our game which I'd recorded I switched to live TV and they were showing the Leicester v Southampton game on delay and it had only just started so I stuck with it as I'd seen the result and just assumed it was a smash and grab job by the saints. They were actually worthy of the 3 points and if it hadn't been for the woodwork and Schmeichel they'd have battered Leicester. 

7 minutes ago, WhiskeyJar said:

Disappointed with Brewster in the Car Vs Swa game. Hasn't had much of an impact, or service to be fair.

He's going to be excellent. Why fans declare they're disappointed in him when he's hardly had the ball is exasperating. Corners: atrocious delivery. Attempted passes to him: usually crap. But write him off on the basis of that, first match in ages, new team, new league, yup, that's enough to damn him. Bloody hell.

• Like 1

Didn't write him off, long term I'm sure he will come good. Just expected more from the lad in this particular game. He had a few good touches and some sound passes but didn't have much of impact.