You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

52 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Pepe best not be in net when we twat Villa in revenge for taking the piss when they played the kids.

I don’t need to see him concede 57 in an act of outright footballing hostility.

I’d love to see him leg it to Klopp on the halfway line for a chest bump, after letting a back-pass crawl it’s way over the line.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

My favourite bit of that match was watching Moyes punch the air in anticipation of a point against Sheff United only to have his dreams dashed by VAR, funny as fuck. It was a definite foul IMo as Rice wiped the Sheffield player out, VAR gave handball, I'd have to watch the replay again to see if they got that right.

Sheff United looked tired, not surprising though as they have a small squad and have basically used the same players in nearly every match. West ham look like a typical Moyes team, shit up front but more organised at the back, not that helps when your keeper gifts a goal.

I see Moyes is interested in buying Fellaini back from Shong dong United or whatever the Chinese club are called. Shocked I tell thee, shocked! Bet Mrs Angry is fuming. 

1 minute ago, Pistonbroke said:

My favourite bit of that match was watching Moyes punch the air in anticipation of a point against Sheff United only to have his dreams dashed by VAR, funny as fuck. It was a definite foul IMo as Rice wiped the Sheffield player out, VAR gave handball, I'd have to watch the replay again to see if they got that right.

Sheff United looked tired, not surprising though as they have a small squad and have basically used the same players in nearly every match. West ham look like a typical Moyes team, shit up front but more organised at the back, not that helps when your keeper gifts a goal.

I see Moyes is interested in buying Fellaini back from Shong dong United or whatever the Chinese club are called. Shocked I tell thee, shocked! Bet Mrs Angry is fuming. 

My favourite bit was the final whistle .  Poor game and the dog is furious that I watched that shit instead of taking her out. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, magicrat said:

My favourite bit was the final whistle .  Poor game and the dog is furious that I watched that shit instead of taking her out. 

Yeah, a very poor game of football. Glad Sheff United won though. You need to work out dog walk time so it doesn't mess with the game, or get your missus to go with it. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, magicrat said:

Yeh no argument but he was right imo that the rule needs changing 

It is a daft rule, but then again it rules out favouritism by those viewing VAR. Offside is offside, handball is handball. When you start giving leeway on intentional/not intentional with the handball decisions it opens up the game to more controversy. Offside rule needs to be changed to the foot/head of the player and not his shoulder, armpit or knob end.  

Just now, Pistonbroke said:

Yeah, a very poor game of football. Glad Sheff United won though. You need to work out dog walk time so it doesn't mess with the game, or get your missus to go with it. 

Glad too that Moyes got beat. We want them well softened up before we go there. 

Missus did the honours with the dog under protest.

Haha Neville doesn't know the difference between conflict and conflate 

I don't think it is a daft rule. He has benefited from handling the ball, without the accidental use of the hand the ball is flying 20 yards away from. Same as Mane's at Utd, he didn't mean it but it created a chance that wouldn't have been created without the use of a hand.

Declan Rice is a prick and bit thick.