You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other Football - 2019/20

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Did the same with Pepe

A young prospect coming along

You dont spend 70ml on a young prospect

Exactly. Fuck them mate. Arsenal will finish nearer to the bottom of the league than a top 4 spot where they want to be. 

Guest Pistonbroke
2 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Hope leeds fuck up their promotion again. 

Social media is full of their fans making out they are the best fanbase in the world with their shit Soccer AM chants. Loads of them are big match beauts.

An Ex Army lad I knew brought a team over to Germany to take part in a tournament the team I was in had organised years ago, they were all to a man a bunch of racist cunts who thought that Yorkshire men were the only true Englishmen. Embarrassing as fuck. Plus all they banged on about was fishing. 

When they came to Anfield 2 years ago in the league cup they were fucking bad bell ends. All they sang all night was "wheres ya famous atmosphere", banging on about us "never" winning the league and tried to goad everyone in the Centenary stand. 

Even though it was their first big match for about 5 years and they'd been on the ale all day. What made me laugh was reading a few days later that they had opened the top tier of their main stand for a top of the table clash against Newcastle due to the demand for tickets.

They always brag on these away day Twitter and Facebook pages that they have amazing support. Like Newcastle they are a one club town. 

28 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

An Ex Army lad I knew brought a team over to Germany to take part in a tournament the team I was in had organised years ago, they were all to a man a bunch of racist cunts who thought that Yorkshire men were the only true Englishmen. Embarrassing as fuck. Plus all they banged on about was fishing. 

Been up there a lot with work and they always slag scousers off yet apart from the city centre the surrounding places aren't that much better than Liverpool. Remember about ten years ago every lad in the Leeds office had dyed blonde hair and earrings. Probably have tons of bulldog tattoos so they can show off round the pool in Benidorm.

Guest Pistonbroke
7 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

Been up there a lot with work and they always slag scousers off yet apart from the city centre the surrounding places aren't that much better than Liverpool. Remember about ten years ago every lad in the Leeds office had dyed blonde hair and earrings. Probably have tons of bulldog tattoos so they can show off round the pool in Benidorm.

Yeah, they loved dying their hair blond for some strange reason. They couldn't hold their Ale either. Told them to slow down on the German beer but would they listen? Probably too used to watered down piss in Benidorm. Also went on holiday to Bulgaria late 90's and it was full of the gobshytes. 

Manchester Clubs in the League Cup later tonight. Not sure if I care or why I should. 

Maybe a United win will keep Ole in a job so there's that. Maybe a Pep loss will finally push him over the edge so there's also that. 

There's also injuries. You should never hope that a player gets injured but if City pick up any injuries, well, thems the breaks. 

30 minutes ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

Manchester Clubs in the League Cup later tonight. Not sure if I care or why I should. 

Maybe a United win will keep Ole in a job so there's that. Maybe a Pep loss will finally push him over the edge so there's also that. 

There's also injuries. You should never hope that a player gets injured but if City pick up any injuries, well, thems the breaks. 

A heroic defeat for United with Ole's boys playing well. A few knocks for city players to keep them out of the next few games so they might drop a few points and bring us a little closer to the title.

1 hour ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

I'm slightly leaning towards wanting the blue mancs to lose. I really think it'll be hilarious if Pep is trophyless at the end of the season, and I reckon Leicester have a better chance of beating the red mancs in the final. 

Two legs anyway so hopefully it's tight so they both need to go full strength again in the second one. 

• Upvote 1