Quantcast
Other Football - 2019/20 - Page 490 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Captain Turdseye

Other Football - 2019/20

If you’re going to get booked for shoving James, shove the little rat face first into the hoardings.

5 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I don’t think that’s certain - they still have an aura like no other side and are capable of winning essentially every game bar a couple before the first whistle has blown. I think we’re probably slight favourites at this point, but with the fixtures we have this month, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s no longer the case at the start of February.

Yeah, that's why they've already lost 5 and drawn 2, plus I don't care much for your negativity. Slight favourites my arse, fuck off over to GOT and post your shit. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, TheDrowningMan said:

I don’t think that’s certain - they still have an aura like no other side and are capable of winning essentially every game bar a couple before the first whistle has blown. I think we’re probably slight favourites at this point, but with the fixtures we have this month, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s no longer the case at the start of February.

Bloody hell mate. "Slight favourites".

We've lost one league game in 18 months. We've got an eleven point lead over them with two games in hand, so potentially a 17 point lead.

What would it take for you to make us "strong favourites"????

• Upvote 1

Just now, dave u said:

We've lost one league game in 18 months. We've got an eleven point lead over them with two games in hand, so potentially a 17 point lead.

An open top bus parade

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dave u said:

A 20 point lead with one game to go.